Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Only enough to be dangerous

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BryMayhew

BryMayhew

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

Hi everyone...

I'm coming here because I know just enough about computers and software to be dangerous, but sometimes not enough. Security and networking are NOT my strong points :S

Unfortunately, since I have a job as a data analyst/business intelligence developer, and folks know that it has "something" to do with computers, I am the default fix-it person in the family.

So I do a LOT of google searching, and muddling around, and warning people not to click on links and trying to get them to pay attention when installing software so that they don't install a mess of bloat. Sometimes this works, sometimes it does not.

I'm joining this site in the hopes that I can learn, and not be a pain. in. the. tookus.

So hello everyone! It's nice to be here.

Bryanne

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darkumas

Darkumas

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

Welcome, I'm sure you will learn a few tricks along the way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users