Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

502 bad gateway on all ads !!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 akatsuki11

akatsuki11

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:42 PM

On all my browsers (internet explorer,google chrome, firefox) every website that has a ad won't load it. on the youtube homepage where the ad goes it's either blank or it says on google something like " connection to ad.adclick was rejected" I don't have any ad blockers.The problem is its making all internet slow cause it's trying to load the ad and won't load anything until it fails to load ad. I checked host file and it's normal. Something is denying ads in my pc. On my other pc everything works normal using the same router. A toolbar installed itself without me knowing and I think after that it started messing up. I uninstalled it but it didn't fix problem. Any help would be appreciated

Edited by hamluis, 27 November 2012 - 10:27 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to Am I Infected - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darkumas

Darkumas

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

It sounds like you have an infection and you should probably take this over to the "Am I infected? What do I do" forum. Have you ran any scans to determine if you have been infected if not you can run the one below.

Hi please try going here http://www.eset.com/us/online-scanner/ for a scan.It's best if ran in IE you can run it in firefox however there is one extra step involved. You will need to disable your current installed Anti-Virus

Select the option YES, I accept the Terms of Use then click on: START
When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
Make sure that the option Remove found threats and the option Scan archives are checked.
Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:

Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
Now click on:START
The virus signature database... will begin to download. Be patient this may take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically.
Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
When the scan completes, press the LIST OF THREATS FOUND button
You can delete what was found (if given the option choose "quarantine" instead of delete"
When completed select Uninstall application on close if you so wish, make sure you copy the logfile first!
Now click on: FINISH

Do not forget to re-enable your Anti-Virus application after running the above scan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users