Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gangnam Style

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 gangnamstyleena

gangnamstyleena

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:11 AM

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

Hi! just a short "Hello" to everyone.... I am a mom & grandma... I have one left at home at which at 16 ... 2 yrs ... to go! I love Opera, Gypsy Jazz such as Django Reinhardt, Classical Music most of the time.... it's really according to the mood. I sometimes like to dance to Pitbull and Marc Anthony... so one night while waiting on Pitbull to come on the IHeart Concert... PSY comes out on stage dancing to "Gangnam Style"... I jumped up started dancing and scared my daughter to death! I became addicted to Gangnam Style and had to look it up everyday on youtube, learn the dance (I am so sore) :thumbsup: and keep up with all the parodies with it such as the Navy, Army, Westpoint, Microsoft, etc. I was also job hunting and the minute I clicked on the Florida website I got hijacked by "File Recovery" Malware Sales Program. I have been trying to get this off my computer for 3 days. I went to the Sarasota Public Library at which someone recommended the great... Bleeping Computer... so here I am.... Thank God....I found you! I need you because I am so computer illiterate. I did however get the hijackers off my back by reading what you suggested on your page! thank you! I will be going to your other page for other problems I think they left a few.... back to Gangnam Style... I love it... a big stress reliever and Dr. Oz... says... All Women over 40... need to dance every night......... :dance: p.s. can you make an emoticon doing the gangnam style?

Edited by gangnamstyleena, 23 November 2012 - 05:25 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users