Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello! Someone... please help a new kid on block?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 NeeBlee

NeeBlee

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

Actually, I joined this site several months ago, but, haven't been by recently. Things have changed -- for the better, I'm sure, in terms of security -- but, so much so, that I was unable to log in on previous account, and
had to establish a new one. PHEW! That out of the way, here I am (!) Posted Image Now, for the life of me, I can't find my way to where I post my question. I tried, but, got a message requesting I say, "Hi!Posted Image" to y'all before jumping
to business. Much nicer! So ... please ... pardon my hastiness! Maybe, now I'll be able to get my question in -- but, you guys know this site better than I. So, if you don't mind, could someone tell me how I can post a
question concerning broken hardware (physically broken) on my desktop tower? Thanks, so much --- and it good to be back! I'm too curious for my computer's comfort. When a software glitch occurs, I can't resist digging
into its complicated inner workings. For the most part, it works out ok, and I learn something new. Other times .... welllllll ... let's just say it's right there with assigning a butcher to do brain surgery! So, I've been around -- -
--- and, this is, hands down, the best tech sight I've come across. (Hummm ...... come to think of it ..... I think I sent a note of praise from my old account, under User Name: BleeNee, same e-mail.) Thanks to all!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 R0D3R1CK

R0D3R1CK

• Members
  • 623 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:45 PM

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hi NeeBlee -
The homepage for the forums is here, where you'll find the following categories:
  • Operating Systems
  • Tablets and Mobile Devices
  • Hardware
  • Software
  • Internet & Networking
  • Security
  • Gaming
  • Gadgets
  • Bleeping Computer Applications and Guides
  • General Topics
Each category contains multiple subcategories

So, if you don't mind, could someone tell me how I can post a question concerning broken hardware (physically broken) on my desktop tower?

That hardware issue will, of course, want to be placed within the Hardware category. Because it involves a component of your desktop computer's tower, it would be best to place it in the Internal Hardware subcategory.

Furthermore, you might want to peruse this forum for information helpful to new users.

Welcome back!
-r0d3r1ck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users