Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Happy Thanksgiving

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,428 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to all,even if you are not an American. You can still give thanks for something and have a nice meal with family and friends.
Enjoy the day!
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! And to anyone going black Friday shopping, be careful :P your life is more valuable than the deals. :)
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:12 AM

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Happy thanksgiving. And for black fridayers, your cwazy, but good luck to not getting trampled. :P

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#4 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,618 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well!

#5 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,552 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:12 AM

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:11 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Be(Tryptophan)Safe

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#6 sierrachello

sierrachello

• Members
  • 199 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 PM

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:24 PM

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

#7 HydroLar

HydroLar

• Members
  • 454 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

just finished a second meal of turkey, stuffing, mashed potato and peas... Happy Thanksgiving all!
Posted Image

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." - Marcus Aurelius

#8 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

It's a little late on my part, but I hope everyone had a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.

Posted Image

#9 MissPlaced

MissPlaced

• Members
  • 929 posts
  •  

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

I'm a little late myself....Just came outta a Turkey coma....But I didn't pass out until i saw my littlest grandbaby have his 3rd helping of stuffin....it takes alot of fuel to keep a big engine turnin(He came into this world at 10lbs and 1 ounce)..That's my little football player what done that!!

I hope you each and everyone had a joyous Thanksgiving surrounded by you loved ones!!

MissPlaced

You want to be great, Learn how to heal people, To hurt people is easy

Be Kinder then you have to be,you never know what battle someone else is fighting~~~
~~~~Martrys song~~~~~
~~~~My Deliverer~~~~~~

#10 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 6,377 posts
  •  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:07 AM

I too am a wee bit late here, but instead of wishing everyone a happy thanks giving, I would like to say that I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday and that no one suffered any injuries in one of those Black Friday store raids.

Bruce.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My Career Involves 37 Years as an Electronics Repair Technician, to Which I am Currently Retired From.

I Am Currently Using Windows 10 Home Edition.

As a Volunteer Staff Member of Bleeping Computer, the Help That I Proudly Provide Here To Our BC Forum Board Membership is Free of Charge. :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users