Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Believe I Have Qoolaid

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#1 BillJ

BillJ

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 PM

Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:27 PM

:thumbsup: I screwed up and believe I have qoolaid, which I can not remove. I have started receiving popup ads, and performed several scans on the computer. Norton AntiVirus has removed wydea.dat (Norton labels it Qoolaid) several times. Spyware Doctor has removed ClikOptimizer several times in the Safe Mode. I have some unknown processes running in Task Manager - 3 copies of hobfo.exe and 1 copy of rfjbof.exe. These processes reappear each time I use End Process. Several times I have attempted to have Hijackthis remove the F2 items in the attached report, but they immediately reappear.

I have examined the Registry to the end of my abilities. During this, I found reference to a file called jnvcu. I could not find this file on my computer until I booted into Safe Mode, Diagnostic Boot. Then the file is found in c:\windows\pss, and is called C:\windows\pss\jnvcu.exeCommon Startup (125k). This file reappears on each delete. I also found all my startup entries in \pss with a Common Startup tag on each one. The startup programs were not in the standard startup folder. All references to the registry files hobfo.exe, rfjbof.exe, and skhjykt.exe are not found in the c:\windows\system32 as shown in the registry entries. Any time the registry entries are edited or removed, they immediately reappear.

In the Safe Mode, Diagnostic Boot, 3 msconfig startup processes are present, and can not be deleted. 2 rfjbof.exe and 1 jnvcu.exe. I can not eliminate these 3 processes during any attempt at re-booting through msconfig changes.

I am enclosing some registry entries I have placed in a Word file, which I have copied below. Maybe they can be of some help to you. These entries are the result of registry searches in 3 boot modes - full system boot, basic safe mode, and safe mode, diagnostic boot.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Bill

Windows fully loaded and running

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
ntutp C:\Windows\system32\rfjbof.exe reg_run

HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUIcache
C:\Windows\system32\rfjbof.exe data rfjbof

HKCU\Software\mlin\StartupCPL\Deleted
qwnsod data c:\windows\system32\rfjbof.exe.reg_run

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

HKU\S-1-5-21-352021939-1904760225-2033025371-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
ntutp data c:\windows\system32\rfjbof.exe.reg_run

HKU\ S-1-5-21-352021939-1904760225-2033025371-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache
c:\windows\system32\rfjbof.exe.reg_run data rfjbof

HKU\ S-1-5-21-352021939-1904760225-2033025371-1005\Software\mlin\StartupCPL\Deleted

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon
Shell data Explorer.exe, c:\windows\system32\hobfo.exe

Userinit data C:\windows\system32\userinit.exe,skhjykt.exe

Task Manager Processes
3 hobfo.exe approx 3,000k each
1 rfjbof.exe 8,000k

msconfig startup
2 rfjbof c:\windows\system32\rfjbof.exe.reg_run
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\R

1 jnvcu c:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\programs\starup\jnvcu.exe
Common Startup

Windows in Safe Mode

HKU\ S-1-5-21-352021939-1904760225-2033025371-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache

Userinit data C:\windows\system32\userinit.exe,skhjykt.exe

Task Manager Processes
None

Msconfig startup
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\R

1 jnvcu c:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\programs\starup\jnvcu.exe
Common Startup

Windows in Safe Mode Diagnostic Boot

C:\windows\pss\jnvcu.exeCommon Startup (125k)
(In My Documents folder as jnvcu1.exe)

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\ntutp
Command C:\Windows\system32\rfjbof.exe reg_run
Item rfjbof

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shared Tools\MSConfig\startupreg\qwnsod
Command C:\Windows\system32\rfjbof.exe reg_run
Item rfjbof

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\shared tools\MSConfig\startupfolder\c:^documents and settings^all users^start menu^programs^startup^jnvcu.exe
item jnvcu
backup c:\windows\pss\jnvcu.exeCommon Startup
command c:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\programs\starup\jnvcu.exe
path c:\documents and settings\all users\start menu\programs\starup\jnvcu.exe

Task Manager Processes
None

msconfig
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

Common Startup

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 BillJ

BillJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 23 March 2006 - 02:32 PM

Here is the hijackthis log. I see it did not make the first post.
Bill

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:50:52 PM, on 3/23/2006
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ZcfgSvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Wireless\Bin\1XConfig.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido anti-malware\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\NPROTECT.EXE
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\NOPDB.EXE
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hphmon06.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb11.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Password Manager\AcctMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdoctor.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\comp\hptskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apntex.exe
C:\Program Files\Quicken Medical Expense Manager\MemDesktopToolApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\WILLIA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\William Johnston\My Documents\Download\HijackThis.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.armstrongmywire.com/index.php
F2 - REG:system.ini: Shell=Explorer.exe, C:\WINDOWS\system32\hobfo.exe
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Userinit.exe,skhjykt.exe
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] %SystemRoot%\system32\mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD06] C:\Program Files\HP\{AAC4FC36-8F89-4587-8DD3-EBC57C83374D}\hphupd06.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHmon06] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hphmon06.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb11.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Dell QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Apoint] C:\Program Files\Apoint\Apoint.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AcctMgr] C:\Program Files\Norton Password Manager\AcctMgr.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_7 -reboot 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Spyware Doctor] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdoctor.exe" /Q
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MemDesktopToolApp] "C:\Program Files\Quicken Medical Expense Manager\MemDesktopToolApp.exe" -winstartup
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: MUSICMATCH MX Web Player - {d81ca86b-ef63-42af-bee3-4502d9a03c2d} - http://wwws.musicmatch.com/mmz/openWebRadio.html (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {15B782AF-55D8-11D1-B477-006097098764} (Macromedia Authorware Web Player Control) - http://media.aapilots.com/awarewebplayer/d...cab/awswaxf.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E5A37BF-FD42-463A-877C-4EB7002E68AE} (Housecall ActiveX 6.5) - http://eu-housecall.trendmicro-europe.com/...ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {7B297BFD-85E4-4092-B2AF-16A91B2EA103} (WScanCtl Class) - http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/webscan.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: IntelWireless - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\LgNotify.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: EvtEng - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido anti-malware\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: HP Port Resolver - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpbpro.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service (NPFMntor) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: RegSrvc - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Spectrum24 Event Monitor (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Spyware Doctor (SDhelper) - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Speed Disk service - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\NOPDB.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: WLANKEEPER - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

#3 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 AM

Posted 27 March 2006 - 05:22 PM

Hi,

The forums are really busy, that explains why logs get behind. We start with the oldest logs first. If you still need some help, please start with posting a new hijackthislog in this thread. Don't start with a new thread.
Then I'll take a look. :thumbsup:
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#4 BillJ

BillJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:14 PM

miekiemoes

I apologize. I thought I had attached my Hijack Log to the original message. Here is a new Hijack Log, I just ran.

I still need help removing this problem. I appreciate any help you can provide. If you need any more info, just let me know.

Thanks
Bill :thumbsup:

Scan saved at 7:08:25 PM, on 3/30/2006

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hobfo.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rfjbof.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\comp\hptskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\DOCUME~1\WILLIA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.armstrongmywire.com/index.php
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Site Guard - {5C8B2A36-3DB1-42A4-A3CB-D426709BBFEB} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdsg.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: PCTools Browser Monitor - {B56A7D7D-6927-48C8-A975-17DF180C71AC} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [qwnsod] C:\WINDOWS\system32\rfjbof.exe reg_run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] %SystemRoot%\system32\mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" -start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPHUPD06] C:\Program Files\HP\{AAC4FC36-8F89-4587-8DD3-EBC57C83374D}\hphupd06.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPDJ Taskbar Utility] C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\hpztsb11.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Component Manager] "C:\Program Files\HP\hpcoretech\hpcmpmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ATIPTA] C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel\atiptaxx.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ntutp] C:\WINDOWS\system32\rfjbof.exe reg_run
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [updateMgr] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader\AdobeUpdateManager.exe" AcRdB7_0_7 -reboot 1
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Spyware Doctor] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\swdoctor.exe" /Q
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MemDesktopToolApp] "C:\Program Files\Quicken Medical Expense Manager\MemDesktopToolApp.exe" -winstartup
O4 - Global Startup: jnvcu.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Spyware Doctor - {2D663D1A-8670-49D9-A1A5-4C56B4E14E84} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYWAR~1\tools\iesdpb.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: MUSICMATCH MX Web Player - {d81ca86b-ef63-42af-bee3-4502d9a03c2d} - http://wwws.musicmatch.com/mmz/openWebRadio.html (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {15B782AF-55D8-11D1-B477-006097098764} (Macromedia Authorware Web Player Control) - http://media.aapilots.com/awarewebplayer/d...cab/awswaxf.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E5A37BF-FD42-463A-877C-4EB7002E68AE} (Housecall ActiveX 6.5) - http://eu-housecall.trendmicro-europe.com/...ivex/hcImpl.cab
O16 - DPF: {7B297BFD-85E4-4092-B2AF-16A91B2EA103} (WScanCtl Class) - http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/webscan.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: IntelWireless - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\LgNotify.dll
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: EvtEng - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido anti-malware\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: HP Port Resolver - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpbpro.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: NICCONFIGSVC - Dell Inc. - C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service (NPFMntor) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
O23 - Service: Norton Unerase Protection (NProtectService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\NPROTECT.EXE
O23 - Service: RegSrvc - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Spectrum24 Event Monitor (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton SystemWorks\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: PC Tools Spyware Doctor (SDhelper) - PC Tools Research Pty Ltd - C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\sdhelp.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Speed Disk service - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\NORTON~1\NORTON~1\SPEEDD~1\NOPDB.EXE
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
O23 - Service: WLANKEEPER - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe

#5 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 01:24 AM

Hello,

Download and Save blacklight to your C:\ Important!!.
F-Secure Blacklight: http://www.f-secure.com/blacklight/try.shtml
Then go to start > run and copy and paste next command in the field:

C:\blbeta.exe /expert

This should open your blacklight.
click > scan then > next,
You'll see a list of all items found.
Don't choose for rename yet! I want to see the log first, because legit items can also be present there...
There must be also a log on your C:\ with the name fsbl.xxxxxxx.log (the xxxxxxx stand for numbers)
Post the contents of the log in your next reply.
AntispywareScanners---Antivirus Scanners---Firewalls---Online Scanners---Prevention---Help! My computer is slow---My Blog---Follow me on Twitter.
My help is ALWAYS FREE, but if you want to donate to help me continue my fight against malware -- click here!
Asking for help via Private Message or Mail will be ignored - So If you need help, post your problem in the forum.

#6 BillJ

BillJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:22 AM

miekiemoes

Here is the Backlight log.
Bill

03/31/06 06:13:22 [Info]: BlackLight Engine 1.0.33 initialized
03/31/06 06:13:22 [Info]: OS: 5.1 build 2600 (Service Pack 2)
03/31/06 06:13:22 [Note]: 7019 4
03/31/06 06:13:22 [Note]: 7005 0
03/31/06 06:13:30 [Note]: 7006 0
03/31/06 06:13:30 [Note]: 7022 0
03/31/06 06:13:30 [Note]: 7011 400
03/31/06 06:13:30 [Note]: 7024 3
03/31/06 06:13:30 [Info]: Hidden process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hobfo.exe
03/31/06 06:13:30 [Info]: Hidden process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rfjbof.exe
03/31/06 06:13:30 [Note]: FSRAW library version 1.7.1015
03/31/06 06:13:37 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\jnvcu.exe
03/31/06 06:13:37 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 06:14:37 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\xmjbfne.dll
03/31/06 06:14:37 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 06:14:42 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rfjbof.exe
03/31/06 06:14:42 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 06:14:44 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\skhjykt.exe
03/31/06 06:14:45 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 06:14:48 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hobfo.exe
03/31/06 06:14:48 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 06:15:01 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\pbqhf.dll
03/31/06 06:15:01 [Note]: 10002 1

#7 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 06:33 AM

Hello,

Now use blacklight again in exactly the same way as before.
Once it shows the files found in the window, select each of them and press the 'rename' button below.
You should see 'rename' next to each entry now.

Once you selected them all, click next.
Blacklight will give you a warning if you are sure you want to rename these files, click agree/yes;
Then it will ask you to reboot.
Click OK.

Your system should reboot now.

After reboot...

* Start HijackThis, close all open windows leaving only HijackThis running. Place a check against each of the following:

O4 - Global Startup: jnvcu.exe

* Click on Fix Checked when finished and exit HijackThis.
Make sure your Internet Explorer is closed when you click Fix Checked!

Then delete next files:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\jnvcu.exe.ren
C:\WINDOWS\system32\xmjbfne.dll.ren
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rfjbof.exe.ren
C:\WINDOWS\system32\skhjykt.exe.ren
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hobfo.exe.ren
C:\WINDOWS\pbqhf.dll.ren

* Clean your Cache and Cookies in IE:
  • Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer
  • Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tab
  • Click the "Delete Cookies" button
  • Next to it, Click the "Delete Files" button
  • When prompted, place a check in: "Delete all offline content", click OK
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case you also have Firefox installed):
  • Go to Tools > Options.
  • Click Privacy in the menu on the left side of the Options window.
  • Click the Clear button located to the right of each option (History, Cookies, Cache).
  • Click OK to close the Options window
    Alternatively, you can clear all information stored while browsing by clicking Clear All.
    A confirmation dialog box will be shown before clearing the information.
* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin
  • Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok.
  • Let it scan your system for files to remove.
  • Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked.
  • Press OK to remove them.
Reboot once again and use blacklight again to scan.
Post a new hijackthislog together with the new blacklight log in your next reply.

#8 BillJ

BillJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:04 AM

miekiemoes

I did this procedure twice. It does not look like it helped. The following items were not present or found on my computer during the process.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\jnvcu.exe.ren
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rfjbof.exe.ren
C:\WINDOWS\system32\skhjykt.exe.ren
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hobfo.exe.ren

I did a computer search for these items, and could not find them anywhere.

Bill

Scan saved at 7:56:15 AM, on 3/31/2006

Running processes:
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUpdate.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuCallbackProxy.exe

O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE

03/31/06 07:53:09 [Info]: BlackLight Engine 1.0.33 initialized
03/31/06 07:53:09 [Info]: OS: 5.1 build 2600 (Service Pack 2)
03/31/06 07:53:09 [Note]: 7019 4
03/31/06 07:53:09 [Note]: 7005 0
03/31/06 07:53:14 [Note]: 7006 0
03/31/06 07:53:14 [Note]: 7022 0
03/31/06 07:53:15 [Note]: 7011 708
03/31/06 07:53:16 [Note]: 7024 3
03/31/06 07:53:16 [Info]: Hidden process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rfjbof.exe
03/31/06 07:53:16 [Info]: Hidden process: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hobfo.exe
03/31/06 07:53:16 [Note]: FSRAW library version 1.7.1015
03/31/06 07:53:33 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\jnvcu.exe
03/31/06 07:53:33 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 07:54:30 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\xmjbfne.dll
03/31/06 07:54:30 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 07:54:33 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\rfjbof.exe
03/31/06 07:54:33 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 07:54:36 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\skhjykt.exe
03/31/06 07:54:36 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 07:54:39 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hobfo.exe
03/31/06 07:54:39 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 07:54:50 [Info]: Hidden file: C:\WINDOWS\pbqhf.dll
03/31/06 07:54:50 [Note]: 10002 1
03/31/06 07:55:10 [Note]: 7007 0

#9 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:15 AM

I have a question first...
Did you select rename for each entry in blacklight what was found? I mean, not only one entry, but all of them. After selecting each entry and clicking the rename button, there should be rename next to each of them. Then click next.
Can you confirm you did it that way?

#10 BillJ

BillJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:20 AM

I highlighted each item in the Blacklight list, and individually selected rename for each of them.

#11 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:48 AM

Ok, no worries. I already know where the problem is..
Backlight can't deal with the file present here:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\jnvcu.exe

So let's deal with this in another way.. because I installed this infection on my system as well and it looks like blacklight is also missing some related entries, so perform next:

Download FindQoologic.zip save it to your C:\.
http://downloads.subratam.org/Lon/FindQool.zip

Extract (unzip) the files inside into their own folder called FindQool.
Read here how to unzip/extract properly:
http://metallica.geekstogo.com/xpcompressedexplanation.html

This folder should be present on your C:\
In case it's not present there, move the FindQool folder to C:\ otherwise it won't work.
Then open the FindQool folder.
Locate and double-click the Qlocate.bat file to run it.

This will scan your system.
Wait until a text opens.
Post this in your next reply

#12 BillJ

BillJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:55 AM

Here is the FindQool log.

Fri 03/31/2006
Running from: C:\FindQool
PLEASE NOTE: LEGIT FILES MIGHT BE LISTED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHAT IS LISTED LEAVE THEM ALONE.
Files found with locate com.

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SKHJYKT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XMJBFNE.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WDYEA.DAT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RFJBOF.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HOBFO.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\STARTM~1\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\JNVCU.EXE
Re-check using dir /a:-d
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
03/31/2006 07:15 AM 127,488 jnvcu.exe

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{incert HKCR\*\shellex csdl above here if present}]

Runs, Listed here as a Doublecheck for the locate com results
HKLM
"qwnsod"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\rfjbof.exe reg_run"
HKCU
"ntutp"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\rfjbof.exe reg_run"

Files In Winlogon shell and userinit
Listed here as a Doublecheck for the locate com results
shell REG_SZ Explorer.exe, C:\WINDOWS\system32\hobfo.exe
userinit REG_SZ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Userinit.exe,skhjykt.exe
SWReg utility
Written by Bobbi Flekman © 2005
Findqool edited 3/26/2006

#13 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:11 AM

Ok, let's deal with it now. It is important you follow my steps exactly as I describe!

* Download Killbox.
Click killbox.exe.
Select the option "Delete on reboot".
Click the button: All Files (!important!)
Now it should flash green.

Now copy the next bold part:

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SKHJYKT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XMJBFNE.DLL
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WDYEA.DAT
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\RFJBOF.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HOBFO.EXE
C:\DOCUME~1\ALLUSE~1\STARTM~1\PROGRAMS\STARTUP\JNVCU.EXE

Open 'file' in the killboxmenu on top and choose Paste from clipboard

Then press the button that looks like a red circle with a white X in it.
Killbox will tell you that all listed files will be removed on next reboot and asks if you would like to Reboot now, click YES
If you don't get that message, reboot manually.

Your computer must reboot now.

After reboot,

Open hijackthis and check and fix next entries in it if still present:

Then run Findqool again (Click Qlocate.bat) and post the log in your next reply together with a new hijackthislog.

#14 BillJ

BillJ
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:27 AM

miekiemoes

My guess is that you have solved my problem. Here are the logs.

Bill

Fri 03/31/2006
Running from: C:\FindQool
PLEASE NOTE: LEGIT FILES MIGHT BE LISTED. IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF WHAT IS LISTED LEAVE THEM ALONE.
Files found with locate com.

Re-check using dir /a:-d
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

[-HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{incert HKCR\*\shellex csdl above here if present}]

Runs, Listed here as a Doublecheck for the locate com results
HKLM
HKCU

Files In Winlogon shell and userinit
Listed here as a Doublecheck for the locate com results
shell REG_SZ explorer.exe
userinit REG_SZ C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Userinit.exe,
SWReg utility
Written by Bobbi Flekman © 2005
Findqool edited 3/26/2006

Scan saved at 9:21:12 AM, on 3/31/2006

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\notepad.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\AUpdate.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE

#15 miekiemoes

miekiemoes

Malware Killer Dog

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,420 posts
  •  

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:34 AM

It looks like we indeed solved it. :thumbsup:
Thanks to this thread, I've learned not to use Blacklight again on this in the future, because it can't deal with it. Maybe a bug.. I don't know.

* Clean your Cache and Cookies in IE:
  • Close all instances of Outlook Express and Internet Explorer
  • Go to Control Panel > Internet Options > General tab
  • Click the "Delete Cookies" button
  • Next to it, Click the "Delete Files" button
  • When prompted, place a check in: "Delete all offline content", click OK
* Clean your Cache and Cookies in Firefox (In case you also have Firefox installed):
  • Go to Tools > Options.
  • Click Privacy in the menu on the left side of the Options window.
  • Click the Clear button located to the right of each option (History, Cookies, Cache).
  • Click OK to close the Options window
    Alternatively, you can clear all information stored while browsing by clicking Clear All.
    A confirmation dialog box will be shown before clearing the information.
* Clean other Temporary files + Recycle bin
  • Go to start > run and type: cleanmgr and click ok.
  • Let it scan your system for files to remove.
  • Make sure Temporary Files, Temporary Internet Files, and Recycle Bin are the only things checked.
  • Press OK to remove them.
Perform a full scan with an updated Adaware SE and/or Spybot S&D to get rid of some leftovers in the registry if still present.
I know Adaware and Spybot flag the leftovers and deletes them.
If you don't have those programs yet, you can find the downloadlocations in my sig.

Let me know in your next reply how things are running now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users