Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nasty Malware/Virus is takin over!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Flash1976

Flash1976

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

[font="Times New Roman"] I installed agraphics card, an old one into my old computer last night and since then I have reinstalled windows 7 three times. I have been having prolems on and off for the last month. I thought I was all clear but as soon as I tried to reinstall Abelton Live there it was! My screen is blinking and moving I have been redirected many times. I think I have gone as far as I can on my own. I have run Malwarebytes, Nortom power eraser, Superantispyware, nothing seems to see it and I have about 137 failed updates.Also My computer is not registering my RAM! Not all of it only 1.25 and I have 3 I think. Can someone help me I would be very grateful. Heres what im working with its not much....
Dell Optiplex GX270
Nvidia Quadro 4 XGL 750 graphics card (found a driver believe it or not)
Windows 7 professional

Let me know anything you my need. Thank for you help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users