Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NVIDA RIVA TNT2 Model 64 Pro

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John H Nolen

John H Nolen

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

I have Win XP Media with SP3. I have multiple monitors installed. Yesterday my multiple monitor( IBM G540 ) would not work. The driver(NV4_Minisys + 32d 70) caused a BCOD. I have tried to reinstall the file(NVIDA RIVA TNT2 Model 64 Pro ) but it would not install. I have tried to get a new version of the file, but it would not install. I have uninstalled the display Adapter and reinstalled it with device manager. Any help would be appreciated.

J Nolen

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 John H Nolen

John H Nolen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 84 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:06 PM

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:03 AM

what does moved mean for my post?

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,406 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:06 PM

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

what does moved mean for my post?

I don't see any indication in you post stating that a Moderator has moved the topic which is what this usually means. This usually is done to place the topic in the proper forum for it.

Edited by dc3, 22 November 2012 - 11:34 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users