Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

curiousitos

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 curiousitos

curiousitos

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

Hi, i'm newly retired and interested in learning how to use windows 7. long time ago i studied to be a computer tech. few years after i returned to industrial construction (pay check trippled).I use a simple computer: pentium 5800 3.2Ghz with 2 hdd,244Gb,313Gb and win7 home premium sp1. My english is ..so so but working on it. Found Bleeping computer while searching for a solution: Why can't make a Backup! did my first BU on the second Hdd witch was my XP backup...from then BUGS... Thank you Ray (curiousitos)

Mod Edit:Moved to WIN7~~ boopme

Edited by boopme, 19 November 2012 - 11:04 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 PM

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:29 AM

<<Why can't make a Backup!>>

First...don't worry about your English...most citizens of the U.S. don't have a clue about a second language and we don't do very well with English either, If you have any doubts, just take a stroll on the Internet :).

Exactly what steps are you taking to attempt backing up Win 7? What software are you using?

I find that the best free software for making a system or hard drive backup is Macrium Reflect FREE Edition - Information and download - http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx .

What errors are you getting...and when does the error occur?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users