Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

2 copies of xp installed?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mjsrock

mjsrock

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 19 November 2012 - 01:37 AM

I decided that my dell precision 360 was to messed up to repair and since I lost my cd and didn't have the xp copy on my machine *it was original win 2000 I decided to download a copy online and installed it but when I was booting up it showed to win xp s and asked which one I wantes to boot to my question is how can I totally removed the previous version? Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,299 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:08 PM

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

You need to remove the version you downloaded, since it is an inherently illegal version of Windows...and may result in your system being infected.

What website did you download from, please?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users