500gb space, 2gb ram.
Tired of xp, I want to upgrade to win7 ultimate. I have original cd.
One of the reasons im doing this is becoz, I'm a gamer and lot of new games are not supporting win xp anymore.
1. How to do it?
2. I have 180gb worth data on pc, is it possible to recover/keep data as it is without transferring it somewhere else (I have 4 drives)
3. can i have xp on 1 drive and win7 on other?
4. I dont know which version I have, I think its 32bit. My xp is also 32bit , does it matter?
5. I have all installation cd's, everything. what else do i need?
6. How to connect to internet in win7. I have win7 on my laptop and I dunno how to.
7. my Dvd drive is not working properly , my sis has win 7 in usb , can win 7 be installed from usb?
Edited by M!5T3RM0U53, 19 November 2012 - 01:29 AM.