Alfacleaner is a variant of the Trojan-Spy.HTML.Smitfraud which is responsible for changing the Windows Desktop and using bogus security warnings in an attempt to trick users into purchasing one of several fake antispyware program.
Did you follow the self help guide for removing it provided here? http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/43477/how-to-remove-alfacleaner/
Did you go to Start -> Control Panel, click Display -> Desktop -> Customize Desktop -> Website -> and uncheck "Security Info" or "Desktop Uninstall" if present.
Click OK, then Apply and OK.
Then right-click on your Desktop > Properties > Tab Appearances and choose Windows XP style under windows and buttons. Click Apply and OK.
If the XP style choice is not there anymore, replace the Luna themes.
Download Resources.zip from Kelly's Korner to your desktop:http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/Resources.zip
1. Unzip the resources.zip file and find the file named Luna.msstyles (the file size will be 4,089 kbytes).
2. Move this file to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Luna (don't move it anywhere else!).
You may already have the same Luna file listed in this folder, but you must replace it with the new one.
3. REBOOT your system.
Another thing you can try is download wphijack from here:http://www.ieshell.com/wphijack.ziphttp://www.majorgeeks.com/Wallpaper_Hijack...over_d4816.html
1. Unzip and save the file to your desktop.
2. Double-click wphijack.exe to run the program.
3. A window will appear reading "Wallpaper look like this?"
4. Click the Continue button.
5. Click Check for Hijack
6. Select all "Repair" buttons even though it may not say "Found!" This will fix a wallpaper hijack everytime if all repair buttons are pressed.
If your still having problems afterwards, post back and we will go from there.