Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Nvidia Crad going crazy!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Blackth0rn

Blackth0rn

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:16 PM

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

My graphics card is a Nvidia Geforce GT 520 and it's less then a year old. Shortly after I got it I started getting weird pixalated squares of color on my screen randomly, and they come and go but get worse when I'm playing games. But lately it's been worse and laggy, and now some games like Skyrim have been getting graphics problems and lag they never had before. Like recently Skyrim and the creation kit have been getting texture "Spikes" that spike off of and jerk around, from objects in the game. What do I do?

Edited by hamluis, 19 November 2012 - 12:17 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users