Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Netgear Firewall Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KimberlyDiaz

KimberlyDiaz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:15 AM

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:41 PM

About 2 days ago I was having no trouble logging into one of my deviantart accounts (I have 2) Since yesterday I couldn't log into them from home. Well, today I was at an internet cafe and was able to log into my account through my iphone. Now I'm wondering if either my netgear firewall of norton firewall is blocking access to my account. I can log onto the website fine, it's just the account that's the problem. If it is caused by netgear or norton how do I make it so I can log into my account again? Is there a way to unblock it?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:23 AM

Have you tried creating a 3rd account just to confirm its not blocking all accounts? Do you have saved passwords by your main browser and removing them first? Did you try directly contacting or asking from the DevianArt site that your IP address is not blocked? Try disabling your antivirus protection to check on the difference and use >Free Ccleaner< to clear all cache, history files.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users