Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Spy Falcon & Ie Hijacking

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thumper82

thumper82

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:14 PM

I am having the same issue that another user was having on March 3rd of this year. This damn Spy falcon and made its self a nice little home in my pc and it won't leave. My IE is also hijacked which I am also working on. I have ran Verizon DSL's internet security, trend micro, and microsoft defender. I have cleared the history, temporary internet files, temp files, file folders for anything out of the normal. I have also cleared the spy falcon in the registry. I have been doing this for a week and nothing has even came close taking care of the issue, any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 AM

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:42 PM

Try, if you have not done so, the BC Guide to SpyFalcon removal here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/43659/how-to-remove-spyfalcon-removal-instructions/

If you still have problems, let us know by replying to this thread with what is happening.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 otacon

otacon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:53 PM

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:24 AM

Try, if you have not done so, the BC Guide to SpyFalcon removal here:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/43659/how-to-remove-spyfalcon-removal-instructions/

If you still have problems, let us know by replying to this thread with what is happening.
Regards,
John

I have the same problem but when I tried to download SmitRemFix, it is no longer there. Please help. Thanks.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 AM

Posted 23 March 2006 - 09:54 AM

I just verified the link to the download from the Tutorial, if that is what you mean by "no longer there."
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#5 thumper82

thumper82
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:53 AM

Posted 24 March 2006 - 12:12 PM

It worked like a charm. Thx alot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users