Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zito Media

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Members
  • 1,260 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 AM

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:14 AM

Wow, I get the first?
Anybody ever heard of Zito Media? They are the company I get my cable TV and internet from. I've had a problem with them since they bought out my old company 2 years ago. Back then I had just bought a new TIVO Premiere, called them up to come hook it up. (It needed a card) The company had just issued new cable boxes to it's customers and they could not get the cards to sync up with the cable box. 2 years later, and I still cannot use my new TIVO. I've complained, called, been called back with assurances and such, but nothing yet..

Does anybody else have this company? :blink:
If you do, do you have any trouble with them? :blink:
Is it just my TIVO they have problems with? :blink:
"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,260 posts
  •  

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

Well, they finally said they would upgrade their equipment. I got a letter saying on July 21st they would install the new stuff and I had to make an appointment to get new boxes and have TIVO installed. (I finally got the gal to understand I have my own TIVO after a few minutes)

So, I made my appointment for the 21st. They didn't show, they could not get the new stuff to work. So I called back the next day to see what was going on, they got the new stuff to work, but then they moved my install to August 20th. My neighbor, who never read the letter, called and told them his cable was out, they came and changed his equipment that day (in July). So I only had basic cable, and I hooked the cable direct to the TV's to get that.

August 20th shows up. They don't know how to make the TIVO work, guy said he's never been able to get one to work. Said call the techs in a couple of days and see how my ticket is doing. 2 days later I call. They have no idea how to make a TIVO work. So I still only had basic cable.

All this, and the letter they sent me said they now have TIVO that I could get from them...

OK, I give up. Send one of your guys and put in your DVR.

Can't get that done until Sept 24th. They told the guy to put it on my porch. He put it on the porch across the street. I hooked it up. Still had to call the company because the DVR wasn't activated..

If you see this company coming, run, run far run fast.

I'd get satellite but my house is surrounded by large trees and I'd never get a dish to work... :thumbdown:

Edited by Wildabeast, 03 October 2013 - 06:21 AM.

"The nine most feared words in the english language, 'I'm from the government, and I'm here to help'..."
Ronald Reagan

#3 Wildabeast

Wildabeast

Bleeping Lurker...

• Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,260 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:16 AM

I gave up. I got rid of them. I have DirectTV now. So far it's been better, the picture doesn't break up and the sound does not miss 3 words out of every 4.

They never even asked why I got rid of them..

Ronald Reagan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users