Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 AlwaysANewbie

AlwaysANewbie

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:11 AM

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:29 PM

Hi all. I use my desktop PC for consulting and for writing articles about traveling and about cooking and I like to
gamble, particularly online. I don't play any on line games and I do not watch on line movies. I want my PC
to be reliable. I found the Bleeping Computer Forum when I went googling for help when my usually reliable PC would not restart the
O/S (Windows XP Home). So,if you can help with this, look for my post. And thanks!
And, just in case someone from the Forum Administrator's Office checks these intro postings, here is a suggestion:
Include some instruction with the Registration Process regarding the Verify if you are a human step.
IMO, the need to know if the words, numbers, letters, symbols, etc. that are provided and need to be replicated should
be preceded by some simple words of instruction, such as use a space to separate the words, or, be certain to match the case sensitive spellings.
Unless of course this final step in the registration process is deliberately set up to confound a new prospective member and assess his/her desire to register! Thanks for listening!
:crazy:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 republıc

republıc

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Greetings to all friends in turkey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users