Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Re:A question

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SoftwareGuy

SoftwareGuy

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

So, I have been thinking about getting the game Skyrim for PS3, but have heard that it is really buggy;can someone, or anyone tell me what bugs are in the game? I just don't want to buy ps3 version, and risk harming my ps3, because of bugs(having to manually turn off system, b/c of freezing, etc). Thanks.

Edited by SoftwareGuy, 14 November 2012 - 10:55 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Darktune

Darktune

Very Purple

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:26 PM

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:44 PM

Hey SoftwareGuy,

I've had Skyrim for the PlayStation 3 and it was only buggy in my experience in the first few weeks of release. They brought out patches and now it seems to be fine. From what I remember and from my experience playing the game, I didn't encounter any bugs (after the patches) that required you to turn off your system.

In my opinion I'd say get the game, but it's all up to you.

Craig

It's very hard to imagine all the crazy things that things really are like. 

Electrons act like waves.. no they don't exactly, they act like particles.. no they don't exactly.

Words and ideas can change the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users