Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor has blue tint

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bruceyfamily

bruceyfamily

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 PM

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

Hi I have a Its a packard bell Intel® Pentium®CPU Running Windows Media XP Edition 2002 Version Service Pack 3 which Ive just had viruses removed from using another forum here.

Unfortunately now the monitor has a very blue tint to it - I have plugged the monitor into another pc and its fine a perfect picture so its not the monitor.

I have downloaded the lastest driver for the graphics card and still has the problem.

Not sure If ive deleted something that the graphics card needs or whether its just something simple Ive missed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nanobyte

Nanobyte

• Members
  • 431 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:00 AM

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Have you gone into the graphics card settings to check the colour profile is OK, nothing turned off. Control Panel / Display / Settings. Check the selected type of display looks OK, then Advanced button and browse the tabs. I'd check Color and Color Management if present and browse the others.

Edited by Nanobyte, 14 November 2012 - 04:21 PM.

#3 bruceyfamily

bruceyfamily
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:00 PM

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:45 AM

Hi sorry only just seen this reply as didnt get an email through. Will check it and come back to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users