Sounds like a browser hijack. Try this.Download and scan with CWShredder.
- zipped version.Stand-alone ExeStand-alone Exe
1. Double-click on cwshredder.exe to start the program.
2. Click the "Check for Update
" button to ensure you have the latest version.
3. Click the "Fix
" button (not "Scan Only").
4. Let it run completely and fix whatever if finds.
5. When the scan is completed and all files are removed, close the program.Download and run About:Buster.About:Buster Tutorial
(recommended to run in "Safe Mode")
Note: If you receive any error messages please open the readme file in the AboutBuster folder and follow the directions provided for correcting that error.
Download Ad-Aware SE Personal
and install it. If you already have Ad-Aware SE, please configure it as indicated below here
. If you have a previous version, please uninstall it and install the newest version SE 1.06.
Post back if your still having problems afterwards.