Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello From CMTECH, PA

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 smerffed

smerffed

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:41 AM

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:46 PM

Hello may name is Nate Smith. I am 20 years old and from Hanover, Pennsylvania. I am a software developer/systems administrator for the company I work for. I have used the forum a lot when I fix computers that come in, business partner computers/servers go down, and for some software development I do. So thanks everyone for being here for me, and now I am going to put back into this community. I am here to help people with software development, software issues, or user-end application use or errors. I can also help out with hardware issues as well.

Currently I am working on 3 websites for 3 different companies. All php based. I will also donate my free time to help develop tools for this website as well. So let it be known these are the languages I know. C, C++, Python, Java, Javascript, PHP, Pearl, HTML, CSS. The web languages kind of go together so lol.

I am also still in school, but everything I mainly know is self taught, so I can be very dynamic with my work than be based off some system that usually screws everything up.

Anyways, you all can get to know me more if you wanna. Hope to be a big help~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 14,971 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 PM

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer!

As you probably realize, there's useful information, including "getting started" stuff in the New User Orientation forum, and in the "sticky" topics at the top of forums.

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users