Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 Dollyeyes

Dollyeyes

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 AM

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:35 AM

:inlove: Was just a wonderin like.....i would love a new avatar and signature done by clever graphic type folks.....im thinking along the lines of Spring..and Summer..something not as 'dark' as my existing one...am open really to any suggestions...thinking flowery background with blonde girly ? Or..maybe something to do with the sea and sand...doh..I dont know really...if the Avatar could move that would be great!! :thumbsup:

I hope I have posted this in the right place and erm...if Im being vague..well apologies...you could always PM me...I very often have no idea what im on about... :flowers: :trumpet:

Dippy Dollyeyes
Posted Image
Of all the things Ive lost...I miss my mind the most!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 PM

Posted 22 March 2006 - 06:04 PM

Who did your current ones, if you don't mind me asking? They're very good, though dark like you say. :thumbsup:

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

#3 Dollyeyes

Dollyeyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2006 - 07:50 AM

Hi Rimmer...yes..i like em...done by a dutch site...www.mysty.nl.......just wondered if anyone at BC could do some too!! mysty home

Hope ive done the link right..im not very good at putery stuff..lol xx :thumbsup:
Posted Image

#4 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:10 AM

Hiya Dollyeyes xxx

LOL I have a little surprise for you. I hope you like it. But if not don't feel bad at all :thumbsup: Here ya go ;) I know I was guessing. lol

Posted Image

I don't know about an avatar that would match this tho. I don't know how to do those Anime thingies. I have been hoping to catch you in chat.. if you have been there I missed you. hehehe Seems my son has learned the way to his class. Last time went off without a hitch. Thanks for keeping me grounded that day lol

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#5 Scarlett

Scarlett

Bleeping Diva

• Members
  • 7,479 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 PM

Posted 24 March 2006 - 08:18 AM

OMG That is amazing! Posted Image

Sooooo cute! So girly! Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 24 March 2006 - 12:31 PM

Wow, Pandy, that IS good!!! :thumbsup: It's way better than I could do!

Dollyeyes, if you want an anime/video game one, I might be able to pull it off. I won't be as sophisticated as your current one, but everytime I use Photoshop, I get a little better! If you want a sample of my work, see my current sig and avatar. Just a thought. :flowers:

#7 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2006 - 06:34 AM

Posted Image

Well it's supposed to be a dolly... :thumbsup:

Pandy's sig is great (pinched a bit of your background - hope you don't mind!) Can you tell me where I can get that font?

rms4evr did you draw/paint those faces in your sig? That's brilliant work!

Edited by Rimmer, 25 March 2006 - 06:47 AM.

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

#8 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2006 - 11:09 AM

Rimmer I don't mind at all if you use parts of the image there. The font is called Harlow Solid Italic and it came with my PaintShop. It's one of my very favorites.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#9 Dollyeyes

Dollyeyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2006 - 03:11 PM

:thumbsup: :woot: Oh my goodness!!! Wow....Pandy..thankyou its sooo preetyful...and and...Rimmer....!!! Im loving the avatar..right..have to save those then and use em...

:flowers: :trumpet: Thankyou thankyou so much everyone for taking the time to do such clevernessssss....Pandy...thank god your son can now get there and back...without going somewhere else in between... :inlove:

Rms..if you want to have a go at the avatar animation then yes pleeeeese!!!

Posted Image....I hug you all...tightly..but not too tight...lol !!

Dollyeyes xx
Posted Image

#10 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2006 - 03:48 PM

I am so glad if you like it Dolleyes. I made it with you in mind. LOL Thank you for using it. :D

~ Benjamin Franklin

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#11 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2006 - 04:22 PM

No, I did not paint those in...I used screenshots...but matching the colors to fit the screenshots was a pain in the :thumbsup: !!

I'm not an artist...I just got tired of sifting through endless Photoshop tutorials, and decided to learn through experience :inlove: . Hopefully, I'll get better (just like you, Pandy!!! :flowers: ).

Glad you all like my limited capabilities, though. It means that I am getting better!!! Thanks!!! :trumpet:

#12 handplane

handplane

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2006 - 07:13 PM

deleted

Edited by handplane, 26 March 2006 - 11:20 AM.

#13 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  

Posted 25 March 2006 - 11:26 PM

Revised it a bit:

Posted Image

Hmmm... I made it 100x100 because I thought that was the right size for an avatar, but I see your avatar has been resized and a lot of them are 83x83. Anyone know the max size for an avatar without it getting resized?

Try this 83x83 version Dollyeyes:

Posted Image

(thanks for the tip about the font Pandy.)
:thumbsup:

Edited by Rimmer, 26 March 2006 - 01:15 AM.

#14 rms4evr

rms4evr

• Members
  • 812 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2006 - 12:47 AM

Hey!!! Pandy I hope you don't mind, but I did an anime touch-up to the sig you made for Dollyeyes:

Posted Image

I may try to match the colors of her outfit and hair ribbons later, but its late...I may do that tomorrow...if your interested, Dollyeyes!!! Let me know what you think!!!

BTW - That is Raquel, from Wild Arms 4...her personality reminds me of you, Dollyeyes!!! :thumbsup:

#15 Dollyeyes

Dollyeyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 226 posts
  •  

Posted 26 March 2006 - 01:02 PM

:thumbsup: :flowers: ..blimey...rms..you showing orf now...haha..very very good..oooo..now what do i do..have to use both..have to use both.......and rimmer..thankyou..yes ..looking good with the name above her head....gonna replace the other one without name with this avatar..one thing...eyes still dont move...wonder why??? hmmmm:trumpet:

HANG ON...EYES DO MOVE...LOL..FORGIVE RIMMER..XX

Edited by Dollyeyes, 26 March 2006 - 01:10 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users