please run the following:
Please download TDSSKiller.zip
- Extract it to your desktop
- Double click TDSSKiller.exe
- when the window opens, click on Change Parameters
- under ”Additional options”, put a check mark in the box next to “Detect TDLFS File System”
- click OK
- Press Start Scan
- If Malicious objects are found then ensure Cure is selected
- If TDLFS File System/TDSS File system is found then ensure Cure is selected (if cure is not available, choose skip)
- Then click Continue > Reboot now
- Copy and paste the log in your next reply
- A copy of the log will be saved automatically to the root of the drive (typically C:\)
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and save it to your desktop.
- Be sure to print out and follow the instructions provided on that same page for performing a scan.
- Caution: This is a beta version so also read the disclaimer and back up all your data before using.
- When the scan completes, click on the Cleanup button to remove any threats found and reboot the computer if prompted to do so.
- Perform another scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit to verify that no threats remain. If they do, then click Cleanup once more and repeat the process.
- If there are problems with Internet access, Windows Update, Windows Firewall or other system issues, run the fixdamage tool located in the folder Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit was run from and reboot your computer.
- Two files (mbar-log-YYYY-MM-DD, system-log.txt) will be created and saved within that same folder.
- Copy and paste the contents of these two log files in your next reply.
let me jnow if you are still being redirected