my name is Daniel and I will be assisting you with your Malware related problems.
Before we move on, please read the following points carefully.
- First, read my instructions completely. If there is anything that you do not understand kindly ask before proceeding.
- Perform everything in the correct order. Sometimes one step requires the previous one.
- If you have any problems while you are follow my instructions, Stop there and tell me the exact nature of your problem.
- Do not run any other scans without instruction or Add/ Remove Software unless I tell you to do so. This would change the output of our tools and could be confusing for me.
- Post all Logfiles as a reply rather than as an attachment unless I specifically ask you. If you can not post all logfiles in one reply, feel free to use more posts.
- If I don't hear from you within 3 days from this initial or any subsequent post, then this thread will be closed.
- Stay with me. I will give you some advice about prevention after the cleanup process. Absence of symptoms does not always mean the computer is clean.
- My first language is not english. So please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to read. Thanks for your understanding.
Lets try a different way here.
Please download tb.exe
on a flashdrive.
Plug in the flashdrive to the infected one.
Reboot in Safemode with Command Prompt
Next you have to find the correct Driveletter from your Flashdrive ( typically F: or E: ).
In the Black Window type in Notepad
and hit Enter. Go to File --> Save File --> Open Computer and look for the correct letter.
Now type in start X:\tb.exe
X needs to be replaced with the Driveletter of your flashdrive.
The tool will automaticall restart your System when done. Please try if you are now able to boot in Normal Mode and post the Log.txt
which has been created on your flashdrive.
Edited by Larusso, 12 November 2012 - 12:59 PM.