im looking at the x1 carbon,zenbook prime/prime touch, and other similar ones.
a couple things which i need/prefer
1. thinner is better.
2. good touch pad.
3. decent performance with knowledge that it is a portable computer and not a gaming/performace laptop.
4. price-im looking in the higher end ultra book area for this but would like to save if at all possible.
5. graphics, they dont need to be amazing but decent is on the wishlist
6. touch screen is not a necessity but i will be using windows 8 for sure so it would be a plus.
7. I would like BUT do not need the extra connectivity abilities(TV connection, ect are not a must have)
other wishes(the laptop doesnt need to have these but it would be really nice.....)
Id prefer it to have an ssd and be as silent as possible since I want to be able to use this computer even when people are sleeping(i think the ssd helps and fans in ultrabooks are usually quieter so i think im good here actually).
Also i want to run basic games like league of legends or medieval 2 total war on medium or low. Would the integrated intel 4000 graphics satisfy this or do i need a basic nvidia card found in some of the more expensive ultrabooks?
Edited by blacktiger826, 08 November 2012 - 01:36 AM.