Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help Choosing Video Card

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ex0syphen

ex0syphen

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

Hello everyone, I need help choosing a video card for the computer I am going to build. This is my current list of parts: http://amzn.com/w/RGZAK8VK32BZ

The computer is going to be used a little for games (mainly Minecraft), but mainly for video editing (After Effects), 3D rendering (Cinema 4D), and photo editing (Photoshop). Working on the photo, video, and 3d stuff is more important than gaming for me. I would like a fast, but accurate card. I will have 1 display at full HD (19201080), but I would like to be able to upgrade to 2 full HD displays.

My budget is $450-$475.

Thanks for any help or recommendations.

What if there were no hypothetical situations?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ex0syphen

ex0syphen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

*bump*

Need help, please.

#3 diggi

diggi

• Members
  • 335 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

AMD 100 - 505635 FirePro W5000 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 CrossFire Supported Workstation Video Card here

On the non pro side, either a HD 7970 or a GTX 680 (both top of the line) should do

#4 ex0syphen

ex0syphen
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 63 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users