Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is asus k55vm nvidia 3d vision ready?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bomblast

bomblast

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

I own a asus k55vm laptop with nvidia 630 gtm graphics card which 3d supported but I am not able to enable the 3d vision. Is is the problem with my display? I have already updated my display driver...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:47 PM

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

According to the Nvidia link for GT 630M , the Asus K55vm is not supported or 3D vision ready.

Tekken

#3 bomblast

bomblast
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:56 PM

According to the Nvidia link for GT 630M , the Asus K55vm is not supported or 3D vision ready.

Thank you jhayz, I think only the card is compatible but not the laptop. Maybe a require an external display, is it so or is it something else??

#4 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:06 PM

I think only the card is compatible but not the laptop

What is the complete laptop model? Ex. Asus K55VM-SX064V
Download Speccy and then install the program. To post and publish a snapshot of your PC.
. In the Menu bar, click File -> Publish Snapshot
. Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard
. On your next reply, right-click on a empty space and click Paste on reply box then click Post.

Tekken

#5 bomblast

bomblast
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 68 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:34 AM

I think only the card is compatible but not the laptop

What is the complete laptop model? Ex. Asus K55VM-SX064V
Download Speccy and then install the program. To post and publish a snapshot of your PC.
. In the Menu bar, click File -> Publish Snapshot
. Click Yes > then Copy to Clipboard
. On your next reply, right-click on a empty space and click Paste on reply box then click Post.

Actually it is asus k55vm-sx086d
This is the link:

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/vEbnr4zgxCuVmQX3nZy1YDJ

#6 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

That particular model has 3D vision support http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gt-630m/features as they are most likely enabled by default. The video format that you should be watching or using should be in 3D. To check the advance settings is by the Nvidia control panel(right-click by desktop). The HDMI out in HDTV is a better experience as they have much higher resolution output.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users