Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Open Page Graph: FACEBOOK "LIKE" button Functionality

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 vdotmatrix

vdotmatrix

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:55 AM

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:02 PM

I have a like button on my smugmug site that has a couple warnings in the debug.

Is there someone who is well versed in this stuff that has any ideas?

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

Could you post the warning messages?

#3 vdotmatrix

vdotmatrix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Posted Image

Could you post the warning messages?

ALSO

Raw Open Graph Document Information

Meta Tag <meta property="og:title" content="Northern Virginia Event and Portrait Photographer" />
Meta Tag <meta property="og:type" content="website" />
Meta Tag <meta property="og:url" content="http://www.penosoimages.com" />
Meta Tag <meta property="og:image" content="http://www.penosoimages.com/Photography/Showcase/" />
Meta Tag <meta property="fb:page_id" content="12550***02" />

Thank you for taking the time to look........I have been on 3 different websites trying to find out what inthe world I am doing with this.....FACEBOOK is like google there is no real support anywhere.

Edited by vdotmatrix, 04 November 2012 - 05:38 PM.

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 AM

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

I don't know specifically what the problem is, but it is clear that the syntax for the Facebook button is not correct. Everything else stems from that. Also, they are just warnings. Does the button behave as it is supposed to, in spite of the warnings?

#5 vdotmatrix

vdotmatrix
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

I don't know specifically what the problem is, but it is clear that the syntax for the Facebook button is not correct. Everything else stems from that. Also, they are just warnings. Does the button behave as it is supposed to, in spite of the warnings?

It is clearly a syntax issue and I just have to pour through the definitions of what each og tag is supposed to be defined as....ugggg

Thanks for looking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users