Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Gmail storage Gspace in FF or Google Chrome

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 betenoire

betenoire

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

recently installed Firefox over WINDOWS XP PRO 32-bit IE8 as a precautionary measure to Google warning that it will (soon) no longer support IE8 for some of its'
featrures and not switching browsers could cause loss of data. Discovered in the process, that a large quantity of storage of space is available to Gmail users, in the
form of a "pseudo-harddrive". Who wouldn't want free storage space?
I opened the portal through gmail parameters/filters/Gspace objet/and have now discovered that http://www.Viksoe.dk can create a "storage shell" (I'm not sure
this is the actual vernacular used) The filter I created does not show in the properties/my computer and have hesitated at the point of download of www.Viksoe.dk

Has anyone used this to their happy advantage in Firefox 16.0.2 (french), or Google Chrome? I've the FireFox on a Dell Vostro 1500, and Google Chrome on Dell inspiron
1000. Any experinece anyone's had successfully using this feature of Google would be beneficial. Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users