Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Facebook pictures

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 peterbu

peterbu

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:45 AM

Posted 03 November 2012 - 06:00 PM

Hello.

I hope you can help me with two things. When I go to some picture gallery (of some person or fan page) all picture thumbnails have square shape. But when you click on some picture it is not square shape but it is often more like rectangle shape. Is there any addon for browser or tool which can show right shape of all thumbnail pictures?

Second question is why when I go to News Feed and when I click on Photos on the left Facebook show me my pictures instead new pictures of others. How can I fix this? Few days ago this works correct but now I see my pictures every time I click on Photos.

Thank youuuu!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sightless

Sightless

• Members
  • 435 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:15 PM

Hello.

I hope you can help me with two things. When I go to some picture gallery (of some person or fan page) all picture thumbnails have square shape. But when you click on some picture it is not square shape but it is often more like rectangle shape. Is there any addon for browser or tool which can show right shape of all thumbnail pictures?

Second question is why when I go to News Feed and when I click on Photos on the left Facebook show me my pictures instead new pictures of others. How can I fix this? Few days ago this works correct but now I see my pictures every time I click on Photos.

Thank youuuu!!

Hi, the whole square thumbnail shape is part of facebook's design to go for a more uniform look. As far as the photos link on the left sidebar, that has ALWAYS linked to your own pictures as far as I've been using facebook, which has been for many years.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users