Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

PortableTurk.com

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RevGAM

RevGAM

• Members
  • 723 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:03 AM

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

I'm sorry if this is not the correct place. I just wanted to put up a warning to stay away from PortableTurk.com.

Aside from the fact that this website distributes pirated software, usually in a portable form, many of the programs, if not all of them, are infected with various types of malware. In addition, the malware is so well hidden that more than one Antimalware/Antivirus program I tried was unable to detect it. I urge all users to stay away from this website and, if you have ever downloaded software from them, you should immediately delete it from your computer.

Namaste, Peace & Love,
Glenn

If I have frustrated you, then I must be a student. If I've imparted information or a skill to you, then I must be a teacher. If I've helped you, then I must be a volunteer. If I've touched your life, then I must be happy!
If you had to choose between saving just your family, or saving 10,000 GOOD people (but not your family), what would you choose?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users