Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Driver Issues, Pc Crashes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sabresfan198

sabresfan198

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:17 PM

Posted 21 March 2006 - 01:55 PM

i just reformatted my pc, ran through some updates and now it crashes and restarts at random times (no BSOD) but when it comes up the error report is here: http://oca.microsoft.com/en/response.aspx?...bfae822c&SID=10

i am running windows XP sp2 updated, so i ran another scan with drivershq.com and they came up with this:
http://www.drivershq.com/Non-Members-Resul...sp?guid=1231696

my question is, how do i get those drivers, ive been searching for a while with no luck... suggestions?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:10 PM

Looks like you had an error when reloading Windows if the report from drivers headquarters is accurate.

If you can get to your device manager, update the drivers wherever there is a red or yellow warning mark.

Seeing that you just reformatted, you might just want to do a repair installation of windows.

#3 sabresfan198

sabresfan198
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  

Posted 21 March 2006 - 02:12 PM

ill try when i get home, and get back to you... thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users