Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Media Smart Photo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Moeever

Moeever

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:52 AM

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Have a HP Pavilion dv7 less than 6 months old. Media Smart Photo program that comes with lap top would not open. Tried to uninstall and got Error The product definition file lost. The files deleted from program file but still shows in the programs and features and trying to reinstall gets same message. Do I need to get an eraser program for this one stubborn program? I have pro photo editing software.
Moeever

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Nanobyte

Nanobyte

• Members
  • 431 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:52 AM

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

I would get an eraser program like Revouninstaller regardless of your current issue. You will probably delete other progs during the life of the PC and it's good to get rid of the registry and file leftovers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users