Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

google redirect

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kijana2869

kijana2869

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 AM

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:55 AM

Hello. I just joined your site. I have recently been infected with the google redirect issue. I use Firefox and IE (older version because it won't let me update) and when I google search and click on the results it most of the time redirects me to different sites. Some of these sites are blocked by my PCTools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus as malicious sites. For example, I checked the issue again before joining this forum and did a generic search in Firefox and was redirected to meta.7search.com. I've run my PCTools scanner and not fixed the issue. I also have MBAM and it is not fixing the issue either.

Please help!

Thanks!

[Moderator edit and note: post moved to more appropriate forum. jgw]

Edited by jgweed, 31 October 2012 - 08:28 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,300 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 AM

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

Same topic previously posted at http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=118059 .

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users