Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, Im Big Tool Noob

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Big Tool Noob

Big Tool Noob

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 PM

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

Hello everyone! I go by Deno in most circles but here, i'll just call it as it is. Feel free to call me any one of the words in my name, big if you really wanna fill me with hot air! But, Tool or Noob should work just fine. I want to educate myself about these sort of things very bad, always have. I know my way around computer hardwear quite well, but softwear? Thats were the Noob in "Big Tool Noob" comes in. Tool... well thats just how i have felt for many months now stuggling with problems on my computer. As our friend Johny 5 said: "I need imput!" I crave the knowledge to handdle such situations alone, yet im on the verg of full retard, i guess. Really hope i can meet poeple to help with my issues and talk tech with, when i know a little more.

These problems have done alot more then destroy my pride, but the girl i have been with for 6 years is luckly still with me besides all that has happen with this computer crap. Im kind of on my last leg, i honistly just cant take anymore. Anyways i'll spare you all the QQ and proceed by saying THANK YOU! In advace. My spelling/grammer/and troll like appearance are going to be hard to put up with, so once again. Thank you for your help, and Thank you for your time. BYE BYE~

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:30 PM

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

You have come to the right place both to learn more about computers and get practical help with your computer problems, especially those caused by all the software out there.
Thanks for joining!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users