Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Farbar Report.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 MDL513

MDL513

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 AM

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:18 PM

Helping a friend with a computer. After ghosting old HDD that was a bit dodgy to a new HDD, exact same brand product number size etc. On startup come up with message "windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute. Please save your work now." This happens in normal boot and safemode. Done lots of the usual recovery stuff, command line things and windows repair etc. Doing some searching and found farbar tool. Ran the two scans and attached files below. Can anyone help me with the fixlist.txt file I need to get somehow? Cheers.

Attached Files

Edited by Orange Blossom, 30 October 2012 - 10:22 PM.
Moved to log forum. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MDL513

MDL513
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:27 AM

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:44 AM

dont worry this thread can be closed or whatever, I just reloaded the notebook.

#3 thisisu

thisisu

• Malware Response Team
  • 2,525 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:27 PM

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:26 PM

Hi and thanks for letting us know. Be safe. :thumbup2:

__

This thread will now be closed since the issue seems to be resolved.

If you need this topic reopened, please send me a Private Message and I will reopen it for you.

If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic.

Everyone else should start a new topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users