Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Media Center

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cctaylor88

cctaylor88

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 PM

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:47 PM

So I want to watch movies on my TV that are streamed/mirrored from my PC. I am running dual monitors currently and both gpu slots are taken up (one by each monitor). So if I want my TV to mirror my primarty monitor can I use an hdmi splitter?

I was thinking of this: I want my HD TV to mirror the images (movies) on my primary monitor so would I unplug my primary monitor, plug the hd splitter in its place, plug the primary monitor/TV into the splitter in order to have TV mirror primary monitor?

How can I achieve this...and for 90% of them time my TV wont be mirroring movies from the monitor..so when I do in fact want to watch movies from my PC on my TV what do I do? Do I right click primary monitor and select something or what?

Thanks in advance! This is a huge headache.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jhayz

jhayz

• BC Advisor
  • 6,922 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:21 AM

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:36 AM

Please post the computer and graphics card model and what ports are being occupied by the monitors next time. The graphics card manual would show you the extend or clone mode features.

Tekken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users