Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where have you been all my life??

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 datadum

datadum

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:11 PM

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

Hi all,
A friend who is an IT consultant told me about you (I think he got tired of all my questions), and I'm like a kid in a candy store on your site! Finally! NICE people and a resource that I can go through step-by-step to learn the things I never got a chance to about making the most out of my computer!(Also people I can trust to give me real answers not motivated by wanting to make money). Huzzah! Huzzah! Maybe with your help I'll get good enough someday to answer someone else's questions and give something back to the group. Hope so! But for now I'm just diving in and learning.....what better way to ride out a hurricane? Now let's hope the power stays on long enough.....
Cheers!

Edited by datadum, 29 October 2012 - 04:58 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Platypus

Platypus

• 13,957 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:11 AM

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hello, and welcome to Bleeping Computer! Nice to have you here, and good luck with that hurricane!

There's useful information, including "getting started" stuff in the New User Orientation forum, and in the "sticky" topics at the top of forums.

Top 5 things that never get done:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users