Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

finding hidden files

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jtoy

jtoy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:08 PM

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:32 AM

I have been trying to monitor my 13 year olds computer and he is wayyyy more techy than I am. I think he was on to me because today when I went in I clicked on folder, tools, options (maybe not in that order) but when I went to click on (I think ) options ;....there was a little icon on the left and when I clicked on it it would not open? What could he have done to it ? And how can I unlock it? I would be so grateful for any help?

Also, his MSN instant messenger has disappeared? it shows he has one unread message but his inbox is empty....where could it have gone ...is it hidden too? How do I find it/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,646 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:08 PM

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

I'm an adult but am not a fan of helping people spy on other people, regardless of their relationship. I strongly suggest you ask your son if he is hiding something and to give you access to the files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users