Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Chrome book and NBA League Pass Broadband

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ryan_w_quick

ryan_w_quick

• Members
  • 488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:21 PM

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hi, does anyone know if NBA League Pass Broadband will work on the $249 Chromebook that is currently at www.google.com/chromebook? I'm really interested in trying one of these out if it is capable...

Thanks,

Ryan

Edited by Blade, 29 October 2012 - 07:35 PM.
Moved from DOS/PDA/Other to a more applicable forum. ~Blade

"To do less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." Steve Prefontaine

"The things you own end up owning you." Tyler Durden

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same god who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Animal

Animal

Bleepin' Animinion

• Site Admin
  • 35,305 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:21 AM

Posted 29 October 2012 - 10:24 PM

According to the minimum requirements here: https://account.nba.com/leaguepass/broadband

Minimum requirements: Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.4 (Intel) and above. Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0 and above, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above, Google Chrome and Safari 4.0 and above. Hardware: Windows 3GHz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 3400+ processor, 128MB of RAM, 64MB of graphics memory. Mac OS 1.83Ghz Intel Core Duo processor, 256MB of RAM, 64MB of graphics memory. Internet: Constant connection speed of 1MB or higher for single game view; 2.5MB or higher for mosaic view; 3.5MB or higher for 720p streaming.

Does your chromebook and Internet provider meet those requirements?

The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life.
Andrew Brown (1938-1994)

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that." Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+

#3 Feathery Squid

Feathery Squid

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 AM

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

I'm not quite sure about the Chromebook... the system requirements state Windows or Mac OSX however I'm using Ubuntu Linux and NBA League Pass Broadband works just fine, so I assume it would be the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users