Thank you for allowing me some time to review the previous steps. Let's see if a Blue Screen report helps us at all. I would also like to modify Firefox a bit to see if it changes anything. In a bit I want to take a look at the PC Firewall issue as it seems to be constantly popping up, maybe legitimately so, and maybe not.
Please do this for me.
- Download BlueScreenView and save it to your desktop
- Double click the BlueScreenView.exe file then click OK
- Select Run, Next, then Next again
- Click Install
- When the scanning is complete, select Edit and Select All
- Then click File and Save Selected Items
- Save the report as BSOD.txt
- Open BSOD.txt in Notepad, copy the entire content and paste it into your next reply
More information about the program can be found here
===================================================Disabling Add-ons in Mozilla Firefox
- Launch Firefox
- Select Help, then Restart with add-ons disabled...
- Click Restart
- Check Disable all add-ons then click Continue in Safe Mode
- Click the Plugins tab
- Disable all Plugins
- Please report how Firefox is running
Things I would like to see in your next reply. Please be sure to copy and paste
the information rather than send an attachment.
- BSOD log
- How is Firefox running?
Modified to remove request for OTL
Edited by Oh My, 28 October 2012 - 03:30 PM.
If I do not reply within 24 hours please send me a Personal Message
"May you be richly rewarded by the Lord, the God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to take refuge."