Hello and welcome to the forum. If you still need help with this, start like this:
1) C:\Program Files\BearShare\BearShare.exe read this: http://castlecops.com/s388-bearshare_exe.html
and this: http://www.spywareinfo.com/articles/p2p/
and I might as well throw in this information:http://pcpitstop.com/spycheck/p2p.asphttp://pcpitstop.com/spycheck/badtorrent.asp
2) You are running MSConfig in Selective Startup
. I need to see all logs in Normal mode
during this fix.
3) Winlogon Notify ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad, SideBySide, StillImage,
Syncmgr, Telephony, ThemeManager, Themes, Unimodem X random named dll in the System32 folder Variant of Adware.Look2MeThanks to Atribune and any others who helped with this f
ix, follow these instructions carefully if you wish to be successful.
Please download Look2Me-Destroyer.exe
to your desktop.
- Close all windows before continuing.
- Double-click Look2Me-Destroyer.exe to run it.
- Put a check next to Run this program as a task.
- You will receive a message saying Look2Me-Destroyer will close and re-open in approximately 10 seconds. Click OK
- When Look2Me-Destroyer re-opens, click the Scan for L2M button, your desktop icons will disappear, this is normal.
- Once it's done scanning, click the Remove L2M button.
- You will receive a Done Scanning message, click OK.
- When completed, you will receive this message: Done removing infected files! Look2Me-Destroyer will now shutdown your computer, click OK.
- Your computer will then shutdown.
- Turn your computer back on.
- Please post the contents of C:\Look2Me-Destroyer.txt and a new HiJackThis log.
If Look2Me-Destroyer does not reopen automatically, reboot and try again.
If you receive a message from your firewall about this program accessing the internet please allow it.
If you receive a runtime error '339'
please download MSWINSCK.OCX from the link below and place it in your C:\Windows\System32
If for some reason Look2Me-Destroyer doesn't reopen check that task scheduler is running.
If it isnt you can use sc.exe to start it
start>run sc start schedule press enter.
Post the two bolded logs
in this same thread and I will see what is left to do.