Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

owc10.dll Missing Reference

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 M4Tech2

M4Tech2

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:00 AM

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:46 AM

The company I work for supports our local Police Dept. and we recently started installing Autodesk Mapguide on the patrol laptops. The instructions to install this program are very simple and straight forward...

Install Microsoft Access
Install MGControl654
copy the file 'plugin.ocx' to C:\Windows\System32'
copy the folder 'GIS' to C:\
Make a shortcut to the desktop of MDTCOFFEE

After following the instructions to the letter, it works on some machines. But on others I get either an error message when it opens saying OWC10.dll is missing, or on others the program opens just fine, but it will not map.

Any suggestions???

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,489 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:25 PM

What are the operating system for these computers?

Which operating system is working with this program?

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users