Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Typing troubles

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RMN

RMN

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:22 AM

I'm hoping someone can help me with this.

While typing, the cursor seems to randomly jump around causing me to stop, figure out where it went in the text, and then click back to continue with my sentence or paragraph. I have a Lenovo U400 (intel core i5) running Windows 7 Home Premium. I have selected the option to turn off the mouse pad while I type, but that hasn't fixed anything. Any or ideas would be much appreciated since it is driving me up the wall. Thanks in advance.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Allan

Allan

• BC Advisor
  • 8,602 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:03 PM

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:15 AM

What is new or different since the last time everything worked properly (ie, new hw, new sw, virus, error, etc)?

Have you run full system scans with BOTH your anti virus app and MalwareBytes? If not, please do so.

#3 RMN

RMN
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:03 AM

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

I don't have any malware or viruses. The problem has been going on pretty much since I got the laptop, I have been trying to figure it out on my own and decided to get help here. I don't think it is anything I downloaded either, I am pretty good at restoring if something big changes after a download.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users