Posted 22 October 2012 - 10:16 PM
So I noticed today my DNS wasn't exactly working for google, other sites I use worked fine. So I finally got google to run but it had the URL as www.google.com.au/webhp or something very similar.
Did some reading and people think it's a root kit etc. Done every scan known to man including aswMBR, malware bytes, SAS etc and have had nothing pop up.
So I am not sure if there is something there but I believe there is as one of my games doesn't detect that I am online anymore. Yesterday it was fine so I suspect something has happened somewhere.
Let me know what logs etc you guys need.