Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot some facebook application & others

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kondo

Kondo

• Members
  • 57 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:20 PM

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:27 AM

This webpage is not available
Google Chrome could not load the webpage because dynamicdc.socialpointgames.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.
Here are some suggestions:

• Reload this webpage later.
  • Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using.
  • Add Google Chrome as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.
  • If you use a proxy server, check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server, adjust your proxy settings: Go to the wrench menu >Settings > Show advanced settings... > Change proxy settings... > LAN Settings and deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox.
Error 7 (net::ERR_TIMED_OUT): The operation timed out.

Every time I try to open some facebook application such as Dragon City, that's the error I have been encountering. My mother's complaining already about this.

Is it possible that there's a virus over the network that is blocking the access of those applications? This does not happen when I go to school and try to open those applications. I also performed full system scan on my computer but it does not show anything malicious.

Also, the internet seems to be working properly with other sites so I assume it is not on the ISP's part.

Thank you!

Edited by Kondo, 22 October 2012 - 06:28 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users