Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where can I learn computer hardware and repair online?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JohnS147

JohnS147

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 22 October 2012 - 01:27 AM

I want to learn about computer repair, not for my own business or anything like that, just for my own benefit so I can fix my own computer when needed. So, if anyone can link me to some good sites where I can learn from and reference, I'd love you forever.

Edited by hamluis, 10 May 2014 - 09:06 AM.
Moved from XP to Internal Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:44 AM

Posted 22 October 2012 - 02:52 AM

Hi -
In no particular order, here is a list of links to some Malware Training Schools >>
The following are websites who host training facilities: United Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators
Bleeping Computer
Geeks to Go
SpywareHammer
Malware Removal
What the Tech
SpywareInfo Forum
That Computer Guy
Tech Support Forum

Well worth the effort to spend your time following up on a few of these -

Regards -

#3 george mousavi

george mousavi

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:14 PM

Posted 09 May 2014 - 11:32 PM

If  you want to lear about how to use the Computer, then you can go to Computer Training Classes Long insland , they help their students in leaning the Computer Languages, basics , and other appliations which can help them in future.They have well furnished Computer Lab where they do practical exams  to check the student's knowledge.

#4 Kilroy

Kilroy

• BC Advisor
  • 3,335 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 12 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

What do you want to learn?  Hanging out on this Forum will give you an idea of the real world issues that people are having.  That's part of the reason I'm here.

I also recommend the Security Now! podcast if you're interested in computer security.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users