Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

svchost.exe

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 dutchjazz

dutchjazz

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 AM

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

I'm not sure what caused the problem and I've tried so many things to fix it, I've lost track of what I've done. I keep getting a message that malwarebytes has blocked c:\windows\svchost.exe trojan agent. I always get the message after I turn on my laptop. Also, I cannot open Norton 360. I uninstalled and then reinstalled and was able to open, but after I shut down and then turn back on I am unable to open it.

Another message I get which pops up from the side (via Norton - I'm not sure) is High Disk Usage. Host Processes for Window Services.

I was getting other messages like high CPU usage, but that has been resolved.

Also, when I start up computer, I get a message that malwarebytes was successful in blocking something but the windows disappears before I can read the message.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,573 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

Hello and welcome. Lets do these and see if that trojan dropper is gone.

Please download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free
  • Double-click SUPERAntiSypware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
    For instructions with screenshots, please refer to the How to use SUPERAntiSpyware to scan and remove malware from your computer Guide.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If it will not start, go to Start > All Prgrams > SUPERAntiSpyware and click on Alternate Start.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the "General and Startup" tab, and under Start-up Options, make sure "Start SUPERAntiSpyware when Windows starts" box is unchecked.
  • Click the "Scanning Control" tab, and under Scanner Options, make sure the following are checked (leave all other options as they are set):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the Control Center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Select Scan Type" check the box for Complete Scan.
  • If your computer is badly infected, be sure to check the box next to Enable Rescue Scan (Highly Infected Systems ONLY).
  • Click the Scan your computer... button.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes" and reboot normally.

To retrieve the scan log after reboot, launch SUPERAntiSpyware again.
  • Click the View Scan Logs button at the bottom.
  • This will open the Scanner Logs Window.
  • Click on the log to highlight it and then click on View Selected Log to open it.
  • Copy and paste the scan log results in your next reply.
-- Some types of malware will disable security tools. If SUPERAntiSpyware will not install, please refer to these instructions for using the SUPERAntiSpyware Installer. If SUPERAntiSpyware is already installed but will not run, then follow the instructions for using RUNSAS.EXE to launch the program.

Please Download

TDSSkiller

Launch it. Click on change parameters-Select TDLFS file system

Click on "Scan".
Please post the LOG report(log file should be in your C drive)

Do not change the default options on scan results.

Finally,I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  • Hold down Control and click on this link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
  • Click the Posted Image button.
  • For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    • Click on esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on the Posted Image
      icon on your desktop.
  • Check "YES, I accept the Terms of Use."
  • Click the Start button.
  • Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  • Under scan settings, check "Scan Archives" and "Remove found threats"
  • Click Advanced settings and select the following:
    • Scan potentially unwanted applications
    • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
    • Enable Anti-Stealth technology
  • ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  • When the scan completes, click List Threats
  • Click Export, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
  • Click the Back button.
  • Click the Finish button.
[*]You can find the logfile at C:\AdwCleaner[S1].txt as well.[/list]

Now some system info...
Please download MiniToolBox, save it to your desktop and run it.Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  • Flush DNS
  • Report IE Proxy Settings
  • Reset IE Proxy Settings
  • Report FF Proxy Settings
  • Reset FF Proxy Settings
  • List content of Hosts
  • List IP configuration
  • List Winsock Entries
  • List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Installed Programs
  • List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and post the result (Result.txt). A copy of Result.txt will be saved in the same directory the tool is run. Note: When using "Reset FF Proxy Settings" option Firefox should be closed.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 dutchjazz

dutchjazz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:04 PM

I hope I am doing this right. I did the first two things you asked - the SuperAntispyware and the tdsskiller. Results below. After that I will to the eset online scan. Thank you for all your help.

Fingers crossed.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 10/22/2012 at 07:43 PM

Application Version : 5.6.1012

Core Rules Database Version : 9454
Trace Rules Database Version: 7266

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 00:48:14

Operating System Information
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Service Pack 1 (Build 6.01.7601)
UAC On - Limited User

Memory items scanned : 604
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 72816
Registry threats detected : 22
File items scanned : 80252
File threats detected : 158

Adware.HBHelper
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\InprocServer32
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\InprocServer32#ThreadingModel
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\ProgID
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\TypeLib
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}\VersionIndependentProgID
(x86) HKLM\Software\Classes\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}
(x86) HKCR\CLSID\{CA3EB689-8F09-4026-AA10-B9534C691CE0}
(x86) HKCR\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook.1
(x86) HKCR\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook.1\CLSID
(x86) HKCR\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook
(x86) HKCR\URLSearchHook.ToolbarURLSearchHook\CLSID
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0\0
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0\0\win32
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0\FLAGS
(x86) HKCR\TypeLib\{4509D3CC-B642-4745-B030-645B79522C6D}\1.0\HELPDIR
C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\COUPONS.COM COUPONBAR\TBHELPER.DLL

Browser Hijacker.Deskbar
(x86) HKCR\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}
(x86) HKCR\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}\ProxyStubClsid32
(x86) HKCR\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}\TypeLib
(x86) HKCR\Interface\{4897BBA6-48D9-468C-8EFA-846275D7701B}\TypeLib#Version

Adware.Tracking Cookie
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\N3UUFAUW.txt [ Cookie:pam@amazon-adsystem.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\0TPXUA7Y.txt [ Cookie:pam@account.norton.com/amsweb/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\LNGGZHEH.txt [ Cookie:pam@adtech.de/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\53Q36FDE.txt [ Cookie:pam@ru4.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\ELHQDDEF.txt [ Cookie:pam@adxpose.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\Q4M15BZG.txt [ Cookie:pam@adserver.adtechus.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\WUK9D2TR.txt [ Cookie:pam@interclick.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\9RMA15CC.txt [ Cookie:pam@burstnet.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\G04V5JSF.txt [ Cookie:pam@pointroll.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\883G2N63.txt [ Cookie:pam@kanoodle.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\W8FUDI1E.txt [ Cookie:pam@fastclick.net/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\YS1TEUE6.txt [ Cookie:pam@apmebf.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\YQQH6CD5.txt [ Cookie:pam@ads.pointroll.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\PITZFAYL.txt [ Cookie:pam@lucidmedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\M4LJL2XX.txt [ Cookie:pam@mediawebconnect.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\ZE8CS6FC.txt [ Cookie:pam@ad.yieldmanager.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\A5VO980E.txt [ Cookie:pam@estat.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\BUGGOMTY.txt [ Cookie:pam@at.atwola.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\YSMPFQ6J.txt [ Cookie:pam@kontera.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\MVBKPYMB.txt [ Cookie:pam@saymedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\XBGS2HVW.txt [ Cookie:pam@media6degrees.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\4T5U4SXD.txt [ Cookie:pam@statse.webtrendslive.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\YLG34FLH.txt [ Cookie:pam@clickfuse.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\TRFI09YL.txt [ Cookie:pam@xiti.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\581KRWCE.txt [ Cookie:pam@dc.tremormedia.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\UGN6YTF4.txt [ Cookie:pam@imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\TV9PPGVB.txt [ Cookie:pam@media.adfrontiers.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\9NB7LGFA.txt [ Cookie:pam@bs.serving-sys.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\SN3NDIN8.txt [ Cookie:pam@histats.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\DBNI6DYK.txt [ Cookie:pam@insightexpressai.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\Y6BO0SWF.txt [ Cookie:pam@ad.mlnadvertising.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\ZWP9P2BO.txt [ Cookie:pam@adinterax.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\XH2V090X.txt [ Cookie:pam@advertising.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\IXJQ78BZ.txt [ Cookie:pam@mediaservices-d.openxenterprise.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\RD3GSVUI.txt [ Cookie:pam@accounts.google.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\PTOIKRHE.txt [ Cookie:pam@media2.legacy.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\766UZTUK.txt [ Cookie:pam@www.bookfinder.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\YP3HT45A.txt [ Cookie:pam@account.norton.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\PYPAA2OF.txt [ Cookie:pam@tacoda.at.atwola.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\MYNWVECE.txt [ Cookie:pam@serving-sys.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\P7KJT6IU.txt [ Cookie:pam@specificclick.net/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\BGD2PJVR.txt [ Cookie:pam@discountbathroomvanities.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\P9BDO4X4.txt [ Cookie:pam@www.discountbathroomvanities.com/ ]
C:\USERS\PAM\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low\T2U33AKG.txt [ Cookie:pam@google.com/accounts/recovery/ ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
origin-tracking.trulia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.lucidmedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.akamai.interclickproxy.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.247realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.imrworldwide.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.www.burstnet.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.clickfuse.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.traveladvertising.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.media2.legacy.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.media2.legacy.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
network.realmedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.casalemedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.zedo.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wfkygmazcco.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.e-2dj6wmkywmcjeho.stats.esomniture.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.paypal.112.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.advertising.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.amazon-adsystem.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.fastclick.net [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.a1.interclick.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.2o7.net [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.tacoda.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.at.atwola.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.ru4.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.c.atdmt.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
www.googleadservices.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
account.norton.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
account.norton.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.account.norton.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
.account.norton.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\LOCAL\GOOGLE\CHROME\USER DATA\DEFAULT\COOKIES ]
core.insightexpressai.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\Z4A4UVRX ]
core.saymedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\Z4A4UVRX ]
ia.media-imdb.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\Z4A4UVRX ]
media.nbcphiladelphia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\Z4A4UVRX ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\Z4A4UVRX ]
msnbcmedia.msn.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\Z4A4UVRX ]
static.discoverymedia.com [ C:\USERS\PAM\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\Z4A4UVRX ]
cdn.tremormedia.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
cdn2.baronsmedia.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
click.searchnation.net [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
core.insightexpressai.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
core.saymedia.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
elitetv.elitedaily.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
kaltura.hutchmedia.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
media.scanscout.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
media3.onsugar.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
objects.tremormedia.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
s0.2mdn.net [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
secure-us.imrworldwide.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
tag.2bluemedia.hiro.tv [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
video-vcdn.fastclick.net [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]
www.entrepreneur.com [ C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64\CONFIG\SYSTEMPROFILE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MACROMEDIA\FLASH PLAYER\#SHAREDOBJECTS\NESUDLLC ]

PUP.MyWebSearch
C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MYFUNCARDS_5M\BAR\1.BIN\T8RES.DLL

RESULTS OF TDSSKILLER SCAN BELOW

19:51:28.0032 5284 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.8.13.0 Oct 12 2012 17:26:47
19:51:28.0547 5284 ============================================================
19:51:28.0547 5284 Current date / time: 2012/10/22 19:51:28.0547
19:51:28.0547 5284 SystemInfo:
19:51:28.0547 5284
19:51:28.0547 5284 OS Version: 6.1.7601 ServicePack: 1.0
19:51:28.0547 5284 Product type: Workstation
19:51:28.0547 5284 ComputerName: PAM-HP
19:51:28.0547 5284 UserName: Pam
19:51:28.0547 5284 Windows directory: C:\Windows
19:51:28.0547 5284 System windows directory: C:\Windows
19:51:28.0547 5284 Running under WOW64
19:51:28.0547 5284 Processor architecture: Intel x64
19:51:28.0547 5284 Number of processors: 4
19:51:28.0547 5284 Page size: 0x1000
19:51:28.0547 5284 Boot type: Normal boot
19:51:28.0547 5284 ============================================================
19:51:29.0654 5284 Drive \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - Size: 0x7470C06000 (465.76 Gb), SectorSize: 0x200, Cylinders: 0xED81, SectorsPerTrack: 0x3F, TracksPerCylinder: 0xFF, Type 'K0', Flags 0x00000040
19:51:29.0670 5284 ============================================================
19:51:29.0670 5284 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0:
19:51:29.0670 5284 MBR partitions:
19:51:29.0670 5284 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1: MBR, Type 0x7, StartLBA 0x800, BlocksNum 0x63800
19:51:29.0670 5284 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2: MBR, Type 0x7, StartLBA 0x64000, BlocksNum 0x37EB8800
19:51:29.0670 5284 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition3: MBR, Type 0x7, StartLBA 0x37F1C800, BlocksNum 0x1C79800
19:51:29.0670 5284 ============================================================
19:51:29.0701 5284 C: <-> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2
19:51:29.0763 5284 D: <-> \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition3
19:51:29.0763 5284 ============================================================
19:51:29.0763 5284 Initialize success
19:51:29.0763 5284 ============================================================
19:52:05.0469 3648 ============================================================
19:52:05.0469 3648 Scan started
19:52:05.0469 3648 Mode: Manual; TDLFS;
19:52:05.0469 3648 ============================================================
19:52:06.0561 3648 ================ Scan system memory ========================
19:52:06.0561 3648 System memory - ok
19:52:06.0561 3648 ================ Scan services =============================
19:52:06.0889 3648 [ 581D88B25C4D4121824FED2CA38E562F ] !SASCORE C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASCORE64.EXE
19:52:06.0904 3648 !SASCORE - ok
19:52:07.0216 3648 [ A87D604AEA360176311474C87A63BB88 ] 1394ohci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\1394ohci.sys
19:52:07.0247 3648 1394ohci - ok
19:52:07.0310 3648 [ D81D9E70B8A6DD14D42D7B4EFA65D5F2 ] ACPI C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ACPI.sys
19:52:07.0310 3648 ACPI - ok
19:52:07.0372 3648 [ 99F8E788246D495CE3794D7E7821D2CA ] AcpiPmi C:\Windows\system32\drivers\acpipmi.sys
19:52:07.0372 3648 AcpiPmi - ok
19:52:07.0700 3648 [ D19C4EE2AC7C47B8F5F84FFF1A789D8A ] AdobeARMservice C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\armsvc.exe
19:52:07.0700 3648 AdobeARMservice - ok
19:52:07.0996 3648 [ 44C00A385CA9DBC1D5CF3781F8C26AEA ] AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
19:52:08.0012 3648 AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc - ok
19:52:08.0074 3648 [ 2F6B34B83843F0C5118B63AC634F5BF4 ] adp94xx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adp94xx.sys
19:52:08.0090 3648 adp94xx - ok
19:52:08.0152 3648 [ 597F78224EE9224EA1A13D6350CED962 ] adpahci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpahci.sys
19:52:08.0168 3648 adpahci - ok
19:52:08.0230 3648 [ E109549C90F62FB570B9540C4B148E54 ] adpu320 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\adpu320.sys
19:52:08.0246 3648 adpu320 - ok
19:52:08.0277 3648 [ 4B78B431F225FD8624C5655CB1DE7B61 ] AeLookupSvc C:\Windows\System32\aelupsvc.dll
19:52:08.0277 3648 AeLookupSvc - ok
19:52:08.0339 3648 [ 1C7857B62DE5994A75B054A9FD4C3825 ] AFD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\afd.sys
19:52:08.0339 3648 AFD - ok
19:52:08.0386 3648 [ 608C14DBA7299D8CB6ED035A68A15799 ] agp440 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\agp440.sys
19:52:08.0402 3648 agp440 - ok
19:52:08.0449 3648 [ 3290D6946B5E30E70414990574883DDB ] ALG C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe
19:52:08.0464 3648 ALG - ok
19:52:08.0542 3648 [ 5812713A477A3AD7363C7438CA2EE038 ] aliide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\aliide.sys
19:52:08.0542 3648 aliide - ok
19:52:08.0573 3648 [ 1FF8B4431C353CE385C875F194924C0C ] amdide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdide.sys
19:52:08.0573 3648 amdide - ok
19:52:08.0620 3648 [ 7024F087CFF1833A806193EF9D22CDA9 ] AmdK8 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdk8.sys
19:52:08.0620 3648 AmdK8 - ok
19:52:08.0651 3648 [ 1E56388B3FE0D031C44144EB8C4D6217 ] AmdPPM C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdppm.sys
19:52:08.0651 3648 AmdPPM - ok
19:52:08.0683 3648 [ D4121AE6D0C0E7E13AA221AA57EF2D49 ] amdsata C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys
19:52:08.0683 3648 amdsata - ok
19:52:08.0745 3648 [ F67F933E79241ED32FF46A4F29B5120B ] amdsbs C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdsbs.sys
19:52:08.0745 3648 amdsbs - ok
19:52:08.0761 3648 [ 540DAF1CEA6094886D72126FD7C33048 ] amdxata C:\Windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
19:52:08.0761 3648 amdxata - ok
19:52:08.0792 3648 [ 89A69C3F2F319B43379399547526D952 ] AppID C:\Windows\system32\drivers\appid.sys
19:52:08.0807 3648 AppID - ok
19:52:08.0870 3648 [ 0BC381A15355A3982216F7172F545DE1 ] AppIDSvc C:\Windows\System32\appidsvc.dll
19:52:08.0870 3648 AppIDSvc - ok
19:52:08.0901 3648 [ 3977D4A871CA0D4F2ED1E7DB46829731 ] Appinfo C:\Windows\System32\appinfo.dll
19:52:08.0901 3648 Appinfo - ok
19:52:08.0979 3648 [ A5299D04ED225D64CF07A568A3E1BF8C ] Apple Mobile Device C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
19:52:08.0979 3648 Apple Mobile Device - ok
19:52:09.0026 3648 [ C484F8CEB1717C540242531DB7845C4E ] arc C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arc.sys
19:52:09.0026 3648 arc - ok
19:52:09.0057 3648 [ 019AF6924AEFE7839F61C830227FE79C ] arcsas C:\Windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys
19:52:09.0057 3648 arcsas - ok
19:52:09.0088 3648 [ 769765CE2CC62867468CEA93969B2242 ] AsyncMac C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
19:52:09.0088 3648 AsyncMac - ok
19:52:09.0151 3648 [ 02062C0B390B7729EDC9E69C680A6F3C ] atapi C:\Windows\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
19:52:09.0151 3648 atapi - ok
19:52:09.0197 3648 [ F23FEF6D569FCE88671949894A8BECF1 ] AudioEndpointBuilder C:\Windows\System32\Audiosrv.dll
19:52:09.0213 3648 AudioEndpointBuilder - ok
19:52:09.0229 3648 [ F23FEF6D569FCE88671949894A8BECF1 ] AudioSrv C:\Windows\System32\Audiosrv.dll
19:52:09.0229 3648 AudioSrv - ok
19:52:09.0275 3648 [ A6BF31A71B409DFA8CAC83159E1E2AFF ] AxInstSV C:\Windows\System32\AxInstSV.dll
19:52:09.0291 3648 AxInstSV - ok
19:52:09.0353 3648 [ 3E5B191307609F7514148C6832BB0842 ] b06bdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bxvbda.sys
19:52:09.0353 3648 b06bdrv - ok
19:52:09.0400 3648 [ B5ACE6968304A3900EEB1EBFD9622DF2 ] b57nd60a C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\b57nd60a.sys
19:52:09.0416 3648 b57nd60a - ok
19:52:09.0509 3648 [ 93EE7D9C35AE7E9FFDA148D7805F1421 ] BBSvc C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\BBSvc.EXE
19:52:09.0525 3648 BBSvc - ok
19:52:09.0603 3648 [ 9E84A931DBEE0292E38ED672F6293A99 ] BCM43XX C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bcmwl664.sys
19:52:09.0634 3648 BCM43XX - ok
19:52:09.0681 3648 [ FDE360167101B4E45A96F939F388AEB0 ] BDESVC C:\Windows\System32\bdesvc.dll
19:52:09.0681 3648 BDESVC - ok
19:52:09.0712 3648 [ 16A47CE2DECC9B099349A5F840654746 ] Beep C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
19:52:09.0712 3648 Beep - ok
19:52:09.0806 3648 [ 82974D6A2FD19445CC5171FC378668A4 ] BFE C:\Windows\System32\bfe.dll
19:52:09.0806 3648 BFE - ok
19:52:10.0102 3648 [ A45BE4E091636F6C86D6E4FC945D5A26 ] BHDrvx64 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_20.1.1.2\Definitions\BASHDefs\20120928.001\BHDrvx64.sys
19:52:10.0118 3648 BHDrvx64 - ok
19:52:10.0149 3648 [ 1EA7969E3271CBC59E1730697DC74682 ] BITS C:\Windows\System32\qmgr.dll
19:52:10.0165 3648 BITS - ok
19:52:10.0211 3648 [ 61583EE3C3A17003C4ACD0475646B4D3 ] blbdrive C:\Windows\system32\drivers\blbdrive.sys
19:52:10.0211 3648 blbdrive - ok
19:52:10.0274 3648 [ EBBCD5DFBB1DE70E8F4AF8FA59E401FD ] Bonjour Service C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
19:52:10.0289 3648 Bonjour Service - ok
19:52:10.0352 3648 [ 6C02A83164F5CC0A262F4199F0871CF5 ] bowser C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
19:52:10.0352 3648 bowser - ok
19:52:10.0399 3648 [ F09EEE9EDC320B5E1501F749FDE686C8 ] BrFiltLo C:\Windows\system32\drivers\BrFiltLo.sys
19:52:10.0399 3648 BrFiltLo - ok
19:52:10.0414 3648 [ B114D3098E9BDB8BEA8B053685831BE6 ] BrFiltUp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\BrFiltUp.sys
19:52:10.0414 3648 BrFiltUp - ok
19:52:10.0477 3648 [ 05F5A0D14A2EE1D8255C2AA0E9E8E694 ] Browser C:\Windows\System32\browser.dll
19:52:10.0477 3648 Browser - ok
19:52:10.0539 3648 [ 6DF544E72FF139E8FBBBA6D0E569BEA5 ] BrSerIb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrSerIb.sys
19:52:10.0539 3648 BrSerIb - ok
19:52:10.0601 3648 [ 43BEA8D483BF1870F018E2D02E06A5BD ] Brserid C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Brserid.sys
19:52:10.0617 3648 Brserid - ok
19:52:10.0633 3648 [ A6ECA2151B08A09CACECA35C07F05B42 ] BrSerWdm C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrSerWdm.sys
19:52:10.0633 3648 BrSerWdm - ok
19:52:10.0695 3648 [ B79968002C277E869CF38BD22CD61524 ] BrUsbMdm C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbMdm.sys
19:52:10.0695 3648 BrUsbMdm - ok
19:52:10.0711 3648 [ A87528880231C54E75EA7A44943B38BF ] BrUsbSer C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\BrUsbSer.sys
19:52:10.0726 3648 BrUsbSer - ok
19:52:10.0789 3648 [ 80082AD46578F0D3270D2E56D6433082 ] BrUsbSIb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\BrUsbSIb.sys
19:52:10.0789 3648 BrUsbSIb - ok
19:52:10.0820 3648 [ EA7E57F87D6FEE5FD6C5F813C04E8CD2 ] BrYNSvc C:\Program Files (x86)\Browny02\BrYNSvc.exe
19:52:10.0820 3648 BrYNSvc - ok
19:52:10.0882 3648 [ 9DA669F11D1F894AB4EB69BF546A42E8 ] BTHMODEM C:\Windows\system32\drivers\bthmodem.sys
19:52:10.0898 3648 BTHMODEM - ok
19:52:10.0945 3648 [ 95F9C2976059462CBBF227F7AAB10DE9 ] bthserv C:\Windows\system32\bthserv.dll
19:52:10.0945 3648 bthserv - ok
19:52:11.0054 3648 [ A5C13600F63EB92F8D15123D64BA9895 ] ccSet_N360 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1401010.002\ccSetx64.sys
19:52:11.0054 3648 ccSet_N360 - ok
19:52:11.0085 3648 [ B8BD2BB284668C84865658C77574381A ] cdfs C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdfs.sys
19:52:11.0085 3648 cdfs - ok
19:52:11.0147 3648 [ F036CE71586E93D94DAB220D7BDF4416 ] cdrom C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
19:52:11.0147 3648 cdrom - ok
19:52:11.0210 3648 [ F17D1D393BBC69C5322FBFAFACA28C7F ] CertPropSvc C:\Windows\System32\certprop.dll
19:52:11.0225 3648 CertPropSvc - ok
19:52:11.0257 3648 [ D7CD5C4E1B71FA62050515314CFB52CF ] circlass C:\Windows\system32\drivers\circlass.sys
19:52:11.0257 3648 circlass - ok
19:52:11.0303 3648 [ FE1EC06F2253F691FE36217C592A0206 ] CLFS C:\Windows\system32\CLFS.sys
19:52:11.0319 3648 CLFS - ok
19:52:11.0381 3648 [ D88040F816FDA31C3B466F0FA0918F29 ] clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
19:52:11.0397 3648 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32 - ok
19:52:11.0475 3648 [ D1CEEA2B47CB998321C579651CE3E4F8 ] clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_64 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe
19:52:11.0475 3648 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_64 - ok
19:52:11.0537 3648 [ C5A75EB48E2344ABDC162BDA79E16841 ] clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
19:52:11.0553 3648 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32 - ok
19:52:11.0631 3648 [ C6F9AF94DCD58122A4D7E89DB6BED29D ] clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64 C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe
19:52:11.0631 3648 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64 - ok
19:52:11.0678 3648 [ 50F92C943F18B070F166D019DFAB3D9A ] clwvd C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\clwvd.sys
19:52:11.0678 3648 clwvd - ok
19:52:11.0725 3648 [ 0840155D0BDDF1190F84A663C284BD33 ] CmBatt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CmBatt.sys
19:52:11.0740 3648 CmBatt - ok
19:52:11.0756 3648 [ E19D3F095812725D88F9001985B94EDD ] cmdide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cmdide.sys
19:52:11.0756 3648 cmdide - ok
19:52:11.0818 3648 [ 9AC4F97C2D3E93367E2148EA940CD2CD ] CNG C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\cng.sys
19:52:11.0834 3648 CNG - ok
19:52:11.0896 3648 [ 102DE219C3F61415F964C88E9085AD14 ] Compbatt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\compbatt.sys
19:52:11.0912 3648 Compbatt - ok
19:52:11.0959 3648 [ 03EDB043586CCEBA243D689BDDA370A8 ] CompositeBus C:\Windows\system32\drivers\CompositeBus.sys
19:52:11.0959 3648 CompositeBus - ok
19:52:11.0990 3648 COMSysApp - ok
19:52:12.0021 3648 [ 1C827878A998C18847245FE1F34EE597 ] crcdisk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\crcdisk.sys
19:52:12.0021 3648 crcdisk - ok
19:52:12.0068 3648 [ 9C01375BE382E834CC26D1B7EAF2C4FE ] CryptSvc C:\Windows\system32\cryptsvc.dll
19:52:12.0068 3648 CryptSvc - ok
19:52:12.0146 3648 [ 5C627D1B1138676C0A7AB2C2C190D123 ] DcomLaunch C:\Windows\system32\rpcss.dll
19:52:12.0161 3648 DcomLaunch - ok
19:52:12.0193 3648 [ 3CEC7631A84943677AA8FA8EE5B6B43D ] defragsvc C:\Windows\System32\defragsvc.dll
19:52:12.0193 3648 defragsvc - ok
19:52:12.0239 3648 [ 9BB2EF44EAA163B29C4A4587887A0FE4 ] DfsC C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
19:52:12.0239 3648 DfsC - ok
19:52:12.0302 3648 [ 43D808F5D9E1A18E5EEB5EBC83969E4E ] Dhcp C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcore.dll
19:52:12.0302 3648 Dhcp - ok
19:52:12.0349 3648 [ 13096B05847EC78F0977F2C0F79E9AB3 ] discache C:\Windows\system32\drivers\discache.sys
19:52:12.0349 3648 discache - ok
19:52:12.0411 3648 [ 9819EEE8B5EA3784EC4AF3B137A5244C ] Disk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys
19:52:12.0411 3648 Disk - ok
19:52:12.0442 3648 [ 16835866AAA693C7D7FCEBA8FFF706E4 ] Dnscache C:\Windows\System32\dnsrslvr.dll
19:52:12.0442 3648 Dnscache - ok
19:52:12.0473 3648 [ B1FB3DDCA0FDF408750D5843591AFBC6 ] dot3svc C:\Windows\System32\dot3svc.dll
19:52:12.0473 3648 dot3svc - ok
19:52:12.0489 3648 [ B26F4F737E8F9DF4F31AF6CF31D05820 ] DPS C:\Windows\system32\dps.dll
19:52:12.0489 3648 DPS - ok
19:52:12.0536 3648 [ 9B19F34400D24DF84C858A421C205754 ] drmkaud C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
19:52:12.0536 3648 drmkaud - ok
19:52:12.0614 3648 [ F5BEE30450E18E6B83A5012C100616FD ] DXGKrnl C:\Windows\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
19:52:12.0629 3648 DXGKrnl - ok
19:52:12.0692 3648 [ E2DDA8726DA9CB5B2C4000C9018A9633 ] EapHost C:\Windows\System32\eapsvc.dll
19:52:12.0692 3648 EapHost - ok
19:52:12.0785 3648 [ DC5D737F51BE844D8C82C695EB17372F ] ebdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\evbda.sys
19:52:12.0863 3648 ebdrv - ok
19:52:13.0066 3648 [ 4353FF94D47A0A9D52B89ECCF0CDB013 ] eeCtrl C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys
19:52:13.0082 3648 eeCtrl - ok
19:52:13.0144 3648 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] EFS C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe
19:52:13.0144 3648 EFS - ok
19:52:13.0238 3648 [ C4002B6B41975F057D98C439030CEA07 ] ehRecvr C:\Windows\ehome\ehRecvr.exe
19:52:13.0238 3648 ehRecvr - ok
19:52:13.0269 3648 [ 4705E8EF9934482C5BB488CE28AFC681 ] ehSched C:\Windows\ehome\ehsched.exe
19:52:13.0269 3648 ehSched - ok
19:52:13.0331 3648 [ 0E5DA5369A0FCAEA12456DD852545184 ] elxstor C:\Windows\system32\drivers\elxstor.sys
19:52:13.0331 3648 elxstor - ok
19:52:13.0503 3648 [ C5BCCB378D0A896304A3E71BE7215983 ] EraserUtilRebootDrv C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys
19:52:13.0519 3648 EraserUtilRebootDrv - ok
19:52:13.0550 3648 [ 34A3C54752046E79A126E15C51DB409B ] ErrDev C:\Windows\system32\drivers\errdev.sys
19:52:13.0581 3648 ErrDev - ok
19:52:13.0643 3648 [ 4166F82BE4D24938977DD1746BE9B8A0 ] EventSystem C:\Windows\system32\es.dll
19:52:13.0659 3648 EventSystem - ok
19:52:13.0706 3648 [ A510C654EC00C1E9BDD91EEB3A59823B ] exfat C:\Windows\system32\drivers\exfat.sys
19:52:13.0737 3648 exfat - ok
19:52:13.0768 3648 [ 0ADC83218B66A6DB380C330836F3E36D ] fastfat C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fastfat.sys
19:52:13.0815 3648 fastfat - ok
19:52:13.0924 3648 [ DBEFD454F8318A0EF691FDD2EAAB44EB ] Fax C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe
19:52:13.0940 3648 Fax - ok
19:52:14.0002 3648 [ D765D19CD8EF61F650C384F62FAC00AB ] fdc C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fdc.sys
19:52:14.0018 3648 fdc - ok
19:52:14.0127 3648 [ 0438CAB2E03F4FB61455A7956026FE86 ] fdPHost C:\Windows\system32\fdPHost.dll
19:52:14.0127 3648 fdPHost - ok
19:52:14.0143 3648 [ 802496CB59A30349F9A6DD22D6947644 ] FDResPub C:\Windows\system32\fdrespub.dll
19:52:14.0143 3648 FDResPub - ok
19:52:14.0189 3648 [ 655661BE46B5F5F3FD454E2C3095B930 ] FileInfo C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
19:52:14.0205 3648 FileInfo - ok
19:52:14.0236 3648 [ 5F671AB5BC87EEA04EC38A6CD5962A47 ] Filetrace C:\Windows\system32\drivers\filetrace.sys
19:52:14.0252 3648 Filetrace - ok
19:52:14.0299 3648 [ C172A0F53008EAEB8EA33FE10E177AF5 ] flpydisk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\flpydisk.sys
19:52:14.0299 3648 flpydisk - ok
19:52:14.0345 3648 [ DA6B67270FD9DB3697B20FCE94950741 ] FltMgr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
19:52:14.0345 3648 FltMgr - ok
19:52:14.0486 3648 [ 5C4CB4086FB83115B153E47ADD961A0C ] FontCache C:\Windows\system32\FntCache.dll
19:52:14.0533 3648 FontCache - ok
19:52:14.0751 3648 [ A8B7F3818AB65695E3A0BB3279F6DCE6 ] FontCache3.0.0.0 C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework64\v3.0\WPF\PresentationFontCache.exe
19:52:14.0767 3648 FontCache3.0.0.0 - ok
19:52:14.0782 3648 [ D43703496149971890703B4B1B723EAC ] FsDepends C:\Windows\system32\drivers\FsDepends.sys
19:52:14.0798 3648 FsDepends - ok
19:52:14.0860 3648 [ 6BD9295CC032DD3077C671FCCF579A7B ] Fs_Rec C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
19:52:14.0860 3648 Fs_Rec - ok
19:52:15.0016 3648 [ 1F7B25B858FA27015169FE95E54108ED ] fvevol C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
19:52:15.0016 3648 fvevol - ok
19:52:15.0094 3648 [ 8C778D335C9D272CFD3298AB02ABE3B6 ] gagp30kx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\gagp30kx.sys
19:52:15.0110 3648 gagp30kx - ok
19:52:15.0281 3648 [ C403C5DB49A0F9AAF4F2128EDC0106D8 ] GamesAppService C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\App\GamesAppService.exe
19:52:15.0281 3648 GamesAppService - ok
19:52:15.0328 3648 [ 8E98D21EE06192492A5671A6144D092F ] GEARAspiWDM C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
19:52:15.0328 3648 GEARAspiWDM - ok
19:52:15.0515 3648 [ 277BBC7E1AA1EE957F573A10ECA7EF3A ] gpsvc C:\Windows\System32\gpsvc.dll
19:52:15.0531 3648 gpsvc - ok
19:52:15.0859 3648 [ F02A533F517EB38333CB12A9E8963773 ] gupdate C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
19:52:15.0859 3648 gupdate - ok
19:52:15.0983 3648 [ F02A533F517EB38333CB12A9E8963773 ] gupdatem C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
19:52:15.0983 3648 gupdatem - ok
19:52:16.0077 3648 [ F2523EF6460FC42405B12248338AB2F0 ] hcw85cir C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85cir.sys
19:52:16.0093 3648 hcw85cir - ok
19:52:16.0202 3648 [ 975761C778E33CD22498059B91E7373A ] HdAudAddService C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HdAudio.sys
19:52:16.0202 3648 HdAudAddService - ok
19:52:16.0327 3648 [ 97BFED39B6B79EB12CDDBFEED51F56BB ] HDAudBus C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
19:52:16.0342 3648 HDAudBus - ok
19:52:16.0420 3648 [ B6AC71AAA2B10848F57FC49D55A651AF ] HECIx64 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys
19:52:16.0420 3648 HECIx64 - ok
19:52:16.0467 3648 [ 78E86380454A7B10A5EB255DC44A355F ] HidBatt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HidBatt.sys
19:52:16.0483 3648 HidBatt - ok
19:52:16.0514 3648 [ 7FD2A313F7AFE5C4DAB14798C48DD104 ] HidBth C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidbth.sys
19:52:16.0514 3648 HidBth - ok
19:52:16.0701 3648 [ 0A77D29F311B88CFAE3B13F9C1A73825 ] HidIr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hidir.sys
19:52:16.0701 3648 HidIr - ok
19:52:16.0748 3648 [ BD9EB3958F213F96B97B1D897DEE006D ] hidserv C:\Windows\system32\hidserv.dll
19:52:16.0748 3648 hidserv - ok
19:52:16.0904 3648 [ 9592090A7E2B61CD582B612B6DF70536 ] HidUsb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
19:52:16.0919 3648 HidUsb - ok
19:52:16.0966 3648 [ 387E72E739E15E3D37907A86D9FF98E2 ] hkmsvc C:\Windows\system32\kmsvc.dll
19:52:16.0982 3648 hkmsvc - ok
19:52:17.0044 3648 [ EFDFB3DD38A4376F93E7985173813ABD ] HomeGroupListener C:\Windows\system32\ListSvc.dll
19:52:17.0060 3648 HomeGroupListener - ok
19:52:17.0122 3648 [ 908ACB1F594274965A53926B10C81E89 ] HomeGroupProvider C:\Windows\system32\provsvc.dll
19:52:17.0138 3648 HomeGroupProvider - ok
19:52:17.0356 3648 [ 170233B8D743EFE35F462A5D516B93E3 ] HP Support Assistant Service C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Support Framework\hpsa_service.exe
19:52:17.0356 3648 HP Support Assistant Service - ok
19:52:17.0543 3648 [ 6A181452D4E240B8ECC7614B9A19BDE9 ] HPClientSvc C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Client Services\HPClientServices.exe
19:52:17.0559 3648 HPClientSvc - ok
19:52:18.0011 3648 [ C5D2F308E1C12A5C328EF549696DBC05 ] hpCMSrv C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Connection Manager\hpCMSrv.exe
19:52:18.0011 3648 hpCMSrv - ok
19:52:18.0261 3648 [ 02CE63D8DD5E6DD5CEFF336191C0859E ] HPDrvMntSvc.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HPDrvMntSvc.exe
19:52:18.0277 3648 HPDrvMntSvc.exe - ok
19:52:18.0448 3648 [ E7C7829BA0395E48F8C8FE16B8832344 ] hpqwmiex C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqWmiEx.exe
19:52:18.0448 3648 hpqwmiex - ok
19:52:18.0526 3648 [ 39D2ABCD392F3D8A6DCE7B60AE7B8EFC ] HpSAMD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HpSAMD.sys
19:52:18.0526 3648 HpSAMD - ok
19:52:18.0791 3648 [ 2BEC76BDCD1BC080210325E7B5094834 ] HPWMISVC C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch\HPWMISVC.exe
19:52:18.0791 3648 HPWMISVC - ok
19:52:18.0947 3648 [ 0EA7DE1ACB728DD5A369FD742D6EEE28 ] HTTP C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
19:52:18.0979 3648 HTTP - ok
19:52:18.0994 3648 [ A5462BD6884960C9DC85ED49D34FF392 ] hwpolicy C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
19:52:18.0994 3648 hwpolicy - ok
19:52:19.0150 3648 [ FA55C73D4AFFA7EE23AC4BE53B4592D3 ] i8042prt C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
19:52:19.0166 3648 i8042prt - ok
19:52:19.0259 3648 [ 26CF4275034214ECEDD8EC17B0A18A99 ] iaStor C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys
19:52:19.0259 3648 iaStor - ok
19:52:19.0337 3648 [ E79A8E33BD136D14BAE1FA20EB2EF124 ] IAStorDataMgrSvc C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Rapid Storage Technology\IAStorDataMgrSvc.exe
19:52:19.0337 3648 IAStorDataMgrSvc - ok
19:52:19.0384 3648 [ AAAF44DB3BD0B9D1FB6969B23ECC8366 ] iaStorV C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaStorV.sys
19:52:19.0400 3648 iaStorV - ok
19:52:19.0540 3648 [ 3A0FF117B4ADC5ABE4D968E26A337158 ] IconMan_R C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PCIE Card Reader\RIconMan.exe
19:52:19.0571 3648 IconMan_R - ok
19:52:19.0634 3648 [ 5988FC40F8DB5B0739CD1E3A5D0D78BD ] idsvc C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\infocard.exe
19:52:19.0649 3648 idsvc - ok
19:52:19.0743 3648 [ A48928D4CCA6F8B731989DB08CF2C0AB ] IDSVia64 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_20.1.1.2\Definitions\IPSDefs\20121019.001\IDSvia64.sys
19:52:19.0743 3648 IDSVia64 - ok
19:52:20.0071 3648 [ 6383899C5F964D71B0F96B81FBE59BB8 ] igfx C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys
19:52:20.0351 3648 igfx - ok
19:52:20.0429 3648 [ 5C18831C61933628F5BB0EA2675B9D21 ] iirsp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iirsp.sys
19:52:20.0445 3648 iirsp - ok
19:52:20.0492 3648 [ FCD84C381E0140AF901E58D48882D26B ] IKEEXT C:\Windows\System32\ikeext.dll
19:52:20.0507 3648 IKEEXT - ok
19:52:20.0585 3648 [ DD587A55390ED2295BCE6D36AD567DA9 ] Impcd C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Impcd.sys
19:52:20.0601 3648 Impcd - ok
19:52:20.0695 3648 [ FC727061C0F47C8059E88E05D5C8E381 ] IntcDAud C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\IntcDAud.sys
19:52:20.0710 3648 IntcDAud - ok
19:52:20.0788 3648 [ F00F20E70C6EC3AA366910083A0518AA ] intelide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\intelide.sys
19:52:20.0788 3648 intelide - ok
19:52:20.0866 3648 [ ADA036632C664CAA754079041CF1F8C1 ] intelppm C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
19:52:20.0866 3648 intelppm - ok
19:52:20.0929 3648 [ 098A91C54546A3B878DAD6A7E90A455B ] IPBusEnum C:\Windows\system32\ipbusenum.dll
19:52:20.0944 3648 IPBusEnum - ok
19:52:21.0022 3648 [ C9F0E1BD74365A8771590E9008D22AB6 ] IpFilterDriver C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
19:52:21.0038 3648 IpFilterDriver - ok
19:52:21.0116 3648 [ A34A587FFFD45FA649FBA6D03784D257 ] iphlpsvc C:\Windows\System32\iphlpsvc.dll
19:52:21.0131 3648 iphlpsvc - ok
19:52:21.0163 3648 [ 0FC1AEA580957AA8817B8F305D18CA3A ] IPMIDRV C:\Windows\system32\drivers\IPMIDrv.sys
19:52:21.0163 3648 IPMIDRV - ok
19:52:21.0163 3648 [ AF9B39A7E7B6CAA203B3862582E9F2D0 ] IPNAT C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ipnat.sys
19:52:21.0163 3648 IPNAT - ok
19:52:21.0319 3648 [ 6E50CFA46527B39015B750AAD161C5CC ] iPod Service C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
19:52:21.0334 3648 iPod Service - ok
19:52:21.0381 3648 [ 3ABF5E7213EB28966D55D58B515D5CE9 ] IRENUM C:\Windows\system32\drivers\irenum.sys
19:52:21.0381 3648 IRENUM - ok
19:52:21.0459 3648 [ 2F7B28DC3E1183E5EB418DF55C204F38 ] isapnp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\isapnp.sys
19:52:21.0459 3648 isapnp - ok
19:52:21.0490 3648 [ D931D7309DEB2317035B07C9F9E6B0BD ] iScsiPrt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msiscsi.sys
19:52:21.0490 3648 iScsiPrt - ok
19:52:21.0521 3648 [ BC02336F1CBA7DCC7D1213BB588A68A5 ] kbdclass C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
19:52:21.0521 3648 kbdclass - ok
19:52:21.0568 3648 [ 0705EFF5B42A9DB58548EEC3B26BB484 ] kbdhid C:\Windows\system32\drivers\kbdhid.sys
19:52:21.0568 3648 kbdhid - ok
19:52:21.0584 3648 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] KeyIso C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
19:52:21.0584 3648 KeyIso - ok
19:52:21.0615 3648 [ 97A7070AEA4C058B6418519E869A63B4 ] KSecDD C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
19:52:21.0615 3648 KSecDD - ok
19:52:21.0631 3648 [ 26C43A7C2862447EC59DEDA188D1DA07 ] KSecPkg C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
19:52:21.0631 3648 KSecPkg - ok
19:52:21.0677 3648 [ 6869281E78CB31A43E969F06B57347C4 ] ksthunk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
19:52:21.0693 3648 ksthunk - ok
19:52:21.0709 3648 [ 6AB66E16AA859232F64DEB66887A8C9C ] KtmRm C:\Windows\system32\msdtckrm.dll
19:52:21.0724 3648 KtmRm - ok
19:52:21.0771 3648 [ D9F42719019740BAA6D1C6D536CBDAA6 ] LanmanServer C:\Windows\system32\srvsvc.dll
19:52:21.0787 3648 LanmanServer - ok
19:52:21.0818 3648 [ 851A1382EED3E3A7476DB004F4EE3E1A ] LanmanWorkstation C:\Windows\System32\wkssvc.dll
19:52:21.0818 3648 LanmanWorkstation - ok
19:52:21.0896 3648 [ 1538831CF8AD2979A04C423779465827 ] lltdio C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
19:52:21.0896 3648 lltdio - ok
19:52:21.0911 3648 [ C1185803384AB3FEED115F79F109427F ] lltdsvc C:\Windows\System32\lltdsvc.dll
19:52:21.0911 3648 lltdsvc - ok
19:52:21.0974 3648 [ F993A32249B66C9D622EA5592A8B76B8 ] lmhosts C:\Windows\System32\lmhsvc.dll
19:52:21.0974 3648 lmhosts - ok
19:52:22.0052 3648 [ 9D8B95C0EAE145C46BC4A727B23DA395 ] LMS C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\LMS\LMS.exe
19:52:22.0052 3648 LMS - ok
19:52:22.0114 3648 [ 1A93E54EB0ECE102495A51266DCDB6A6 ] LSI_FC C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_fc.sys
19:52:22.0114 3648 LSI_FC - ok
19:52:22.0130 3648 [ 1047184A9FDC8BDBFF857175875EE810 ] LSI_SAS C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys
19:52:22.0130 3648 LSI_SAS - ok
19:52:22.0161 3648 [ 30F5C0DE1EE8B5BC9306C1F0E4A75F93 ] LSI_SAS2 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys
19:52:22.0161 3648 LSI_SAS2 - ok
19:52:22.0177 3648 [ 0504EACAFF0D3C8AED161C4B0D369D4A ] LSI_SCSI C:\Windows\system32\drivers\lsi_scsi.sys
19:52:22.0177 3648 LSI_SCSI - ok
19:52:22.0208 3648 [ 43D0F98E1D56CCDDB0D5254CFF7B356E ] luafv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
19:52:22.0208 3648 luafv - ok
19:52:22.0270 3648 [ A8FE8F2783B2929B56F5370A89356CE9 ] MBAMProtector C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
19:52:22.0270 3648 MBAMProtector - ok
19:52:22.0364 3648 [ 85B16A92B117A5A800032ECD904B86DB ] MBAMScheduler C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamscheduler.exe
19:52:22.0364 3648 MBAMScheduler - ok
19:52:22.0426 3648 [ 20E2469DB709FC675E655CEAA11BE312 ] MBAMService C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe
19:52:22.0442 3648 MBAMService - ok
19:52:22.0489 3648 [ 0BE09CD858ABF9DF6ED259D57A1A1663 ] Mcx2Svc C:\Windows\system32\Mcx2Svc.dll
19:52:22.0489 3648 Mcx2Svc - ok
19:52:22.0520 3648 [ A55805F747C6EDB6A9080D7C633BD0F4 ] megasas C:\Windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys
19:52:22.0535 3648 megasas - ok
19:52:22.0660 3648 [ BAF74CE0072480C3B6B7C13B2A94D6B3 ] MegaSR C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MegaSR.sys
19:52:22.0691 3648 MegaSR - ok
19:52:22.0738 3648 [ E40E80D0304A73E8D269F7141D77250B ] MMCSS C:\Windows\system32\mmcss.dll
19:52:22.0738 3648 MMCSS - ok
19:52:22.0769 3648 [ 800BA92F7010378B09F9ED9270F07137 ] Modem C:\Windows\system32\drivers\modem.sys
19:52:22.0769 3648 Modem - ok
19:52:22.0816 3648 [ B03D591DC7DA45ECE20B3B467E6AADAA ] monitor C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
19:52:22.0816 3648 monitor - ok
19:52:22.0941 3648 [ 7D27EA49F3C1F687D357E77A470AEA99 ] mouclass C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
19:52:22.0941 3648 mouclass - ok
19:52:23.0003 3648 [ D3BF052C40B0C4166D9FD86A4288C1E6 ] mouhid C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
19:52:23.0019 3648 mouhid - ok
19:52:23.0035 3648 [ 32E7A3D591D671A6DF2DB515A5CBE0FA ] mountmgr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
19:52:23.0050 3648 mountmgr - ok
19:52:23.0175 3648 [ 4D7F2682D29B92A6251B17957AA0B985 ] MozillaMaintenance C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
19:52:23.0191 3648 MozillaMaintenance - ok
19:52:23.0253 3648 [ A44B420D30BD56E145D6A2BC8768EC58 ] mpio C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpio.sys
19:52:23.0253 3648 mpio - ok
19:52:23.0269 3648 [ 6C38C9E45AE0EA2FA5E551F2ED5E978F ] mpsdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
19:52:23.0269 3648 mpsdrv - ok
19:52:23.0362 3648 [ 54FFC9C8898113ACE189D4AA7199D2C1 ] MpsSvc C:\Windows\system32\mpssvc.dll
19:52:23.0378 3648 MpsSvc - ok
19:52:23.0393 3648 [ DC722758B8261E1ABAFD31A3C0A66380 ] MRxDAV C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mrxdav.sys
19:52:23.0409 3648 MRxDAV - ok
19:52:23.0440 3648 [ A5D9106A73DC88564C825D317CAC68AC ] mrxsmb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
19:52:23.0440 3648 mrxsmb - ok
19:52:23.0456 3648 [ D711B3C1D5F42C0C2415687BE09FC163 ] mrxsmb10 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
19:52:23.0471 3648 mrxsmb10 - ok
19:52:23.0487 3648 [ 9423E9D355C8D303E76B8CFBD8A5C30C ] mrxsmb20 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
19:52:23.0487 3648 mrxsmb20 - ok
19:52:23.0503 3648 [ C25F0BAFA182CBCA2DD3C851C2E75796 ] msahci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msahci.sys
19:52:23.0503 3648 msahci - ok
19:52:23.0534 3648 [ DB801A638D011B9633829EB6F663C900 ] msdsm C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msdsm.sys
19:52:23.0534 3648 msdsm - ok
19:52:23.0565 3648 [ DE0ECE52236CFA3ED2DBFC03F28253A8 ] MSDTC C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe
19:52:23.0581 3648 MSDTC - ok
19:52:23.0659 3648 [ AA3FB40E17CE1388FA1BEDAB50EA8F96 ] Msfs C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
19:52:23.0659 3648 Msfs - ok
19:52:23.0705 3648 [ F9D215A46A8B9753F61767FA72A20326 ] mshidkmdf C:\Windows\System32\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys
19:52:23.0705 3648 mshidkmdf - ok
19:52:23.0737 3648 [ D916874BBD4F8B07BFB7FA9B3CCAE29D ] msisadrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\msisadrv.sys
19:52:23.0737 3648 msisadrv - ok
19:52:23.0768 3648 [ 808E98FF49B155C522E6400953177B08 ] MSiSCSI C:\Windows\system32\iscsiexe.dll
19:52:23.0783 3648 MSiSCSI - ok
19:52:23.0783 3648 msiserver - ok
19:52:23.0830 3648 [ 49CCF2C4FEA34FFAD8B1B59D49439366 ] MSKSSRV C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
19:52:23.0830 3648 MSKSSRV - ok
19:52:23.0861 3648 [ BDD71ACE35A232104DDD349EE70E1AB3 ] MSPCLOCK C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
19:52:23.0861 3648 MSPCLOCK - ok
19:52:23.0861 3648 [ 4ED981241DB27C3383D72092B618A1D0 ] MSPQM C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
19:52:23.0877 3648 MSPQM - ok
19:52:23.0908 3648 [ 759A9EEB0FA9ED79DA1FB7D4EF78866D ] MsRPC C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MsRPC.sys
19:52:23.0908 3648 MsRPC - ok
19:52:23.0939 3648 [ 0EED230E37515A0EAEE3C2E1BC97B288 ] mssmbios C:\Windows\system32\drivers\mssmbios.sys
19:52:23.0939 3648 mssmbios - ok
19:52:23.0986 3648 [ 2E66F9ECB30B4221A318C92AC2250779 ] MSTEE C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
19:52:23.0986 3648 MSTEE - ok
19:52:24.0002 3648 [ 7EA404308934E675BFFDE8EDF0757BCD ] MTConfig C:\Windows\system32\drivers\MTConfig.sys
19:52:24.0002 3648 MTConfig - ok
19:52:24.0017 3648 [ F9A18612FD3526FE473C1BDA678D61C8 ] Mup C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\mup.sys
19:52:24.0017 3648 Mup - ok
19:52:24.0064 3648 MyFunCards_5mService - ok
19:52:24.0220 3648 [ DFD8873E4DC08E621A8366C6CD98AB28 ] N360 C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton 360\Engine\20.1.1.2\ccSvcHst.exe
19:52:24.0220 3648 N360 - ok
19:52:24.0267 3648 [ 582AC6D9873E31DFA28A4547270862DD ] napagent C:\Windows\system32\qagentRT.dll
19:52:24.0267 3648 napagent - ok
19:52:24.0314 3648 [ 1EA3749C4114DB3E3161156FFFFA6B33 ] NativeWifiP C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nwifi.sys
19:52:24.0329 3648 NativeWifiP - ok
19:52:24.0470 3648 [ C58D8A669D6551F616D90244BD2C2D4F ] NAVENG C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_20.1.1.2\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121022.007\ENG64.SYS
19:52:24.0470 3648 NAVENG - ok
19:52:24.0579 3648 [ A3DBDB412ADFA5882DD6843B11FE0828 ] NAVEX15 C:\ProgramData\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\N360_20.1.1.2\Definitions\VirusDefs\20121022.007\EX64.SYS
19:52:24.0595 3648 NAVEX15 - ok
19:52:24.0719 3648 [ 760E38053BF56E501D562B70AD796B88 ] NDIS C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
19:52:24.0751 3648 NDIS - ok
19:52:24.0860 3648 [ 9F9A1F53AAD7DA4D6FEF5BB73AB811AC ] NdisCap C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiscap.sys
19:52:24.0860 3648 NdisCap - ok
19:52:24.0922 3648 [ 30639C932D9FEF22B31268FE25A1B6E5 ] NdisTapi C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
19:52:24.0922 3648 NdisTapi - ok
19:52:24.0922 3648 [ 136185F9FB2CC61E573E676AA5402356 ] Ndisuio C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
19:52:24.0922 3648 Ndisuio - ok
19:52:24.0953 3648 [ 53F7305169863F0A2BDDC49E116C2E11 ] NdisWan C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
19:52:24.0953 3648 NdisWan - ok
19:52:24.0953 3648 [ 015C0D8E0E0421B4CFD48CFFE2825879 ] NDProxy C:\Windows\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
19:52:24.0953 3648 NDProxy - ok
19:52:25.0000 3648 [ 86743D9F5D2B1048062B14B1D84501C4 ] NetBIOS C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
19:52:25.0000 3648 NetBIOS - ok
19:52:25.0016 3648 [ 09594D1089C523423B32A4229263F068 ] NetBT C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
19:52:25.0016 3648 NetBT - ok
19:52:25.0016 3648 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] Netlogon C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
19:52:25.0031 3648 Netlogon - ok
19:52:25.0063 3648 [ 847D3AE376C0817161A14A82C8922A9E ] Netman C:\Windows\System32\netman.dll
19:52:25.0063 3648 Netman - ok
19:52:25.0078 3648 [ 5F28111C648F1E24F7DBC87CDEB091B8 ] netprofm C:\Windows\System32\netprofm.dll
19:52:25.0094 3648 netprofm - ok
19:52:25.0109 3648 [ 3E5A36127E201DDF663176B66828FAFE ] NetTcpPortSharing C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v3.0\Windows Communication Foundation\SMSvcHost.exe
19:52:25.0125 3648 NetTcpPortSharing - ok
19:52:25.0172 3648 [ 77889813BE4D166CDAB78DDBA990DA92 ] nfrd960 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nfrd960.sys
19:52:25.0187 3648 nfrd960 - ok
19:52:25.0234 3648 [ 1EE99A89CC788ADA662441D1E9830529 ] NlaSvc C:\Windows\System32\nlasvc.dll
19:52:25.0234 3648 NlaSvc - ok
19:52:25.0281 3648 [ 1E4C4AB5C9B8DD13179BBDC75A2A01F7 ] Npfs C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
19:52:25.0281 3648 Npfs - ok
19:52:25.0312 3648 [ D54BFDF3E0C953F823B3D0BFE4732528 ] nsi C:\Windows\system32\nsisvc.dll
19:52:25.0312 3648 nsi - ok
19:52:25.0328 3648 [ E7F5AE18AF4168178A642A9247C63001 ] nsiproxy C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
19:52:25.0328 3648 nsiproxy - ok
19:52:25.0390 3648 [ E453ACF4E7D44E5530B5D5F2B9CA8563 ] Ntfs C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
19:52:25.0453 3648 Ntfs - ok
19:52:25.0484 3648 [ 9899284589F75FA8724FF3D16AED75C1 ] Null C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Null.sys
19:52:25.0484 3648 Null - ok
19:52:25.0531 3648 [ A85B4F2EF3A7304A5399EF0526423040 ] NVENETFD C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvm62x64.sys
19:52:25.0546 3648 NVENETFD - ok
19:52:25.0593 3648 [ 0A92CB65770442ED0DC44834632F66AD ] nvraid C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
19:52:25.0593 3648 nvraid - ok
19:52:25.0609 3648 [ DAB0E87525C10052BF65F06152F37E4A ] nvstor C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
19:52:25.0624 3648 nvstor - ok
19:52:25.0671 3648 [ 270D7CD42D6E3979F6DD0146650F0E05 ] nv_agp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\nv_agp.sys
19:52:25.0671 3648 nv_agp - ok
19:52:25.0702 3648 [ 3589478E4B22CE21B41FA1BFC0B8B8A0 ] ohci1394 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ohci1394.sys
19:52:25.0702 3648 ohci1394 - ok
19:52:25.0749 3648 [ 3EAC4455472CC2C97107B5291E0DCAFE ] p2pimsvc C:\Windows\system32\pnrpsvc.dll
19:52:25.0749 3648 p2pimsvc - ok
19:52:25.0780 3648 [ 927463ECB02179F88E4B9A17568C63C3 ] p2psvc C:\Windows\system32\p2psvc.dll
19:52:25.0780 3648 p2psvc - ok
19:52:25.0827 3648 [ 0086431C29C35BE1DBC43F52CC273887 ] Parport C:\Windows\system32\drivers\parport.sys
19:52:25.0827 3648 Parport - ok
19:52:25.0858 3648 [ E9766131EEADE40A27DC27D2D68FBA9C ] partmgr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\partmgr.sys
19:52:25.0874 3648 partmgr - ok
19:52:25.0889 3648 [ 3AEAA8B561E63452C655DC0584922257 ] PcaSvc C:\Windows\System32\pcasvc.dll
19:52:25.0905 3648 PcaSvc - ok
19:52:25.0936 3648 [ 94575C0571D1462A0F70BDE6BD6EE6B3 ] pci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pci.sys
19:52:25.0936 3648 pci - ok
19:52:25.0967 3648 [ B5B8B5EF2E5CB34DF8DCF8831E3534FA ] pciide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pciide.sys
19:52:25.0999 3648 pciide - ok
19:52:26.0030 3648 [ B2E81D4E87CE48589F98CB8C05B01F2F ] pcmcia C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcmcia.sys
19:52:26.0030 3648 pcmcia - ok
19:52:26.0061 3648 [ D6B9C2E1A11A3A4B26A182FFEF18F603 ] pcw C:\Windows\system32\drivers\pcw.sys
19:52:26.0061 3648 pcw - ok
19:52:26.0451 3648 [ C1C3BAF078BE5A14384A4BA2D730817D ] PDFProFiltSrvPP C:\Program Files (x86)\Nuance\PaperPort\PDFProFiltSrvPP.exe
19:52:26.0451 3648 PDFProFiltSrvPP - ok
19:52:26.0498 3648 [ 68769C3356B3BE5D1C732C97B9A80D6E ] PEAUTH C:\Windows\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
19:52:26.0498 3648 PEAUTH - ok
19:52:26.0716 3648 [ E495E408C93141E8FC72DC0C6046DDFA ] PerfHost C:\Windows\SysWow64\perfhost.exe
19:52:26.0716 3648 PerfHost - ok
19:52:26.0888 3648 [ C7CF6A6E137463219E1259E3F0F0DD6C ] pla C:\Windows\system32\pla.dll
19:52:26.0919 3648 pla - ok
19:52:26.0966 3648 [ 25FBDEF06C4D92815B353F6E792C8129 ] PlugPlay C:\Windows\system32\umpnpmgr.dll
19:52:26.0966 3648 PlugPlay - ok
19:52:26.0981 3648 [ 7195581CEC9BB7D12ABE54036ACC2E38 ] PNRPAutoReg C:\Windows\system32\pnrpauto.dll
19:52:26.0981 3648 PNRPAutoReg - ok
19:52:27.0013 3648 [ 3EAC4455472CC2C97107B5291E0DCAFE ] PNRPsvc C:\Windows\system32\pnrpsvc.dll
19:52:27.0013 3648 PNRPsvc - ok
19:52:27.0059 3648 [ 4F15D75ADF6156BF56ECED6D4A55C389 ] PolicyAgent C:\Windows\System32\ipsecsvc.dll
19:52:27.0075 3648 PolicyAgent - ok
19:52:27.0091 3648 [ 6BA9D927DDED70BD1A9CADED45F8B184 ] Power C:\Windows\system32\umpo.dll
19:52:27.0106 3648 Power - ok
19:52:27.0153 3648 [ F92A2C41117A11A00BE01CA01A7FCDE9 ] PptpMiniport C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
19:52:27.0153 3648 PptpMiniport - ok
19:52:27.0184 3648 [ 0D922E23C041EFB1C3FAC2A6F943C9BF ] Processor C:\Windows\system32\drivers\processr.sys
19:52:27.0184 3648 Processor - ok
19:52:27.0215 3648 [ 53E83F1F6CF9D62F32801CF66D8352A8 ] ProfSvc C:\Windows\system32\profsvc.dll
19:52:27.0215 3648 ProfSvc - ok
19:52:27.0231 3648 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] ProtectedStorage C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
19:52:27.0231 3648 ProtectedStorage - ok
19:52:27.0293 3648 [ 0557CF5A2556BD58E26384169D72438D ] Psched C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
19:52:27.0293 3648 Psched - ok
19:52:27.0371 3648 [ A53A15A11EBFD21077463EE2C7AFEEF0 ] ql2300 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql2300.sys
19:52:27.0403 3648 ql2300 - ok
19:52:27.0434 3648 [ 4F6D12B51DE1AAEFF7DC58C4D75423C8 ] ql40xx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ql40xx.sys
19:52:27.0434 3648 ql40xx - ok
19:52:27.0465 3648 [ 906191634E99AEA92C4816150BDA3732 ] QWAVE C:\Windows\system32\qwave.dll
19:52:27.0481 3648 QWAVE - ok
19:52:27.0512 3648 [ 76707BB36430888D9CE9D705398ADB6C ] QWAVEdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\qwavedrv.sys
19:52:27.0512 3648 QWAVEdrv - ok
19:52:27.0527 3648 [ 5A0DA8AD5762FA2D91678A8A01311704 ] RasAcd C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
19:52:27.0543 3648 RasAcd - ok
19:52:27.0605 3648 [ 7ECFF9B22276B73F43A99A15A6094E90 ] RasAgileVpn C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
19:52:27.0605 3648 RasAgileVpn - ok
19:52:27.0621 3648 [ 8F26510C5383B8DBE976DE1CD00FC8C7 ] RasAuto C:\Windows\System32\rasauto.dll
19:52:27.0621 3648 RasAuto - ok
19:52:27.0652 3648 [ 471815800AE33E6F1C32FB1B97C490CA ] Rasl2tp C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
19:52:27.0668 3648 Rasl2tp - ok
19:52:27.0683 3648 [ EE867A0870FC9E4972BA9EAAD35651E2 ] RasMan C:\Windows\System32\rasmans.dll
19:52:27.0683 3648 RasMan - ok
19:52:27.0746 3648 [ 855C9B1CD4756C5E9A2AA58A15F58C25 ] RasPppoe C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
19:52:27.0746 3648 RasPppoe - ok
19:52:27.0746 3648 [ E8B1E447B008D07FF47D016C2B0EEECB ] RasSstp C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
19:52:27.0746 3648 RasSstp - ok
19:52:27.0761 3648 [ 77F665941019A1594D887A74F301FA2F ] rdbss C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
19:52:27.0777 3648 rdbss - ok
19:52:27.0793 3648 [ 302DA2A0539F2CF54D7C6CC30C1F2D8D ] rdpbus C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpbus.sys
19:52:27.0793 3648 rdpbus - ok
19:52:27.0855 3648 [ CEA6CC257FC9B7715F1C2B4849286D24 ] RDPCDD C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
19:52:27.0855 3648 RDPCDD - ok
19:52:27.0871 3648 [ BB5971A4F00659529A5C44831AF22365 ] RDPENCDD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
19:52:27.0871 3648 RDPENCDD - ok
19:52:27.0871 3648 [ 216F3FA57533D98E1F74DED70113177A ] RDPREFMP C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
19:52:27.0871 3648 RDPREFMP - ok
19:52:27.0902 3648 [ E61608AA35E98999AF9AAEEEA6114B0A ] RDPWD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
19:52:27.0902 3648 RDPWD - ok
19:52:27.0949 3648 [ 34ED295FA0121C241BFEF24764FC4520 ] rdyboost C:\Windows\system32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
19:52:27.0964 3648 rdyboost - ok
19:52:27.0980 3648 [ 254FB7A22D74E5511C73A3F6D802F192 ] RemoteAccess C:\Windows\System32\mprdim.dll
19:52:27.0980 3648 RemoteAccess - ok
19:52:28.0011 3648 [ E4D94F24081440B5FC5AA556C7C62702 ] RemoteRegistry C:\Windows\system32\regsvc.dll
19:52:28.0027 3648 RemoteRegistry - ok
19:52:28.0120 3648 [ 085D18C71AB2611A3D61528132B6501E ] RoxioNow Service C:\Program Files (x86)\Roxio\RoxioNow Player\RNowSvc.exe
19:52:28.0120 3648 RoxioNow Service - ok
19:52:28.0151 3648 [ E4DC58CF7B3EA515AE917FF0D402A7BB ] RpcEptMapper C:\Windows\System32\RpcEpMap.dll
19:52:28.0151 3648 RpcEptMapper - ok
19:52:28.0167 3648 [ D5BA242D4CF8E384DB90E6A8ED850B8C ] RpcLocator C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe
19:52:28.0183 3648 RpcLocator - ok
19:52:28.0198 3648 [ 5C627D1B1138676C0A7AB2C2C190D123 ] RpcSs C:\Windows\system32\rpcss.dll
19:52:28.0214 3648 RpcSs - ok
19:52:28.0276 3648 [ CFDFD15D2D26BB50B6F4BF2D4FE6FA70 ] RSPCIESTOR C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\RtsPStor.sys
19:52:28.0276 3648 RSPCIESTOR - ok
19:52:28.0339 3648 [ DDC86E4F8E7456261E637E3552E804FF ] rspndr C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
19:52:28.0339 3648 rspndr - ok
19:52:28.0417 3648 [ EE082E06A82FF630351D1E0EBBD3D8D0 ] RTL8167 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys
19:52:28.0432 3648 RTL8167 - ok
19:52:28.0619 3648 [ 177963A6EEBAA9EF3B56A2DBE9D5D0FC ] RTL8192Ce C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rtl8192Ce.sys
19:52:28.0635 3648 RTL8192Ce - ok
19:52:28.0682 3648 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] SamSs C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
19:52:28.0682 3648 SamSs - ok
19:52:28.0838 3648 [ 3289766038DB2CB14D07DC84392138D5 ] SASDIFSV C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV64.SYS
19:52:28.0838 3648 SASDIFSV - ok
19:52:28.0916 3648 [ 58A38E75F3316A83C23DF6173D41F2B5 ] SASKUTIL C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL64.SYS
19:52:28.0916 3648 SASKUTIL - ok
19:52:28.0931 3648 [ AC03AF3329579FFFB455AA2DAABBE22B ] sbp2port C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sbp2port.sys
19:52:28.0931 3648 sbp2port - ok
19:52:29.0009 3648 [ 9B7395789E3791A3B6D000FE6F8B131E ] SCardSvr C:\Windows\System32\SCardSvr.dll
19:52:29.0025 3648 SCardSvr - ok
19:52:29.0072 3648 [ 253F38D0D7074C02FF8DEB9836C97D2B ] scfilter C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\scfilter.sys
19:52:29.0072 3648 scfilter - ok
19:52:29.0134 3648 [ 262F6592C3299C005FD6BEC90FC4463A ] Schedule C:\Windows\system32\schedsvc.dll
19:52:29.0150 3648 Schedule - ok
19:52:29.0197 3648 [ F17D1D393BBC69C5322FBFAFACA28C7F ] SCPolicySvc C:\Windows\System32\certprop.dll
19:52:29.0197 3648 SCPolicySvc - ok
19:52:29.0212 3648 [ 111E0EBC0AD79CB0FA014B907B231CF0 ] sdbus C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\sdbus.sys
19:52:29.0228 3648 sdbus - ok
19:52:29.0243 3648 [ 6EA4234DC55346E0709560FE7C2C1972 ] SDRSVC C:\Windows\System32\SDRSVC.dll
19:52:29.0259 3648 SDRSVC - ok
19:52:29.0321 3648 [ CC781378E7EDA615D2CDCA3B17829FA4 ] SeaPort C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\BingBar\SeaPort.EXE
19:52:29.0321 3648 SeaPort - ok
19:52:29.0368 3648 [ 3EA8A16169C26AFBEB544E0E48421186 ] secdrv C:\Windows\system32\drivers\secdrv.sys
19:52:29.0368 3648 secdrv - ok
19:52:29.0399 3648 [ BC617A4E1B4FA8DF523A061739A0BD87 ] seclogon C:\Windows\system32\seclogon.dll
19:52:29.0399 3648 seclogon - ok
19:52:29.0415 3648 [ C32AB8FA018EF34C0F113BD501436D21 ] SENS C:\Windows\System32\sens.dll
19:52:29.0415 3648 SENS - ok
19:52:29.0477 3648 [ 0336CFFAFAAB87A11541F1CF1594B2B2 ] SensrSvc C:\Windows\system32\sensrsvc.dll
19:52:29.0477 3648 SensrSvc - ok
19:52:29.0509 3648 [ CB624C0035412AF0DEBEC78C41F5CA1B ] Serenum C:\Windows\system32\drivers\serenum.sys
19:52:29.0509 3648 Serenum - ok
19:52:29.0555 3648 [ C1D8E28B2C2ADFAEC4BA89E9FDA69BD6 ] Serial C:\Windows\system32\drivers\serial.sys
19:52:29.0555 3648 Serial - ok
19:52:29.0618 3648 [ 1C545A7D0691CC4A027396535691C3E3 ] sermouse C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sermouse.sys
19:52:29.0618 3648 sermouse - ok
19:52:29.0649 3648 [ 0B6231BF38174A1628C4AC812CC75804 ] SessionEnv C:\Windows\system32\sessenv.dll
19:52:29.0649 3648 SessionEnv - ok
19:52:29.0680 3648 [ A554811BCD09279536440C964AE35BBF ] sffdisk C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffdisk.sys
19:52:29.0680 3648 sffdisk - ok
19:52:29.0711 3648 [ FF414F0BAEFEBA59BC6C04B3DB0B87BF ] sffp_mmc C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_mmc.sys
19:52:29.0711 3648 sffp_mmc - ok
19:52:29.0727 3648 [ DD85B78243A19B59F0637DCF284DA63C ] sffp_sd C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sffp_sd.sys
19:52:29.0727 3648 sffp_sd - ok
19:52:29.0758 3648 [ A9D601643A1647211A1EE2EC4E433FF4 ] sfloppy C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sfloppy.sys
19:52:29.0774 3648 sfloppy - ok
19:52:29.0836 3648 [ B95F6501A2F8B2E78C697FEC401970CE ] SharedAccess C:\Windows\System32\ipnathlp.dll
19:52:29.0836 3648 SharedAccess - ok
19:52:29.0852 3648 [ AAF932B4011D14052955D4B212A4DA8D ] ShellHWDetection C:\Windows\System32\shsvcs.dll
19:52:29.0867 3648 ShellHWDetection - ok
19:52:29.0899 3648 [ 843CAF1E5FDE1FFD5FF768F23A51E2E1 ] SiSRaid2 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\SiSRaid2.sys
19:52:29.0899 3648 SiSRaid2 - ok
19:52:29.0914 3648 [ 6A6C106D42E9FFFF8B9FCB4F754F6DA4 ] SiSRaid4 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys
19:52:29.0914 3648 SiSRaid4 - ok
19:52:30.0101 3648 [ 753D254205E0A62100A050BD8B458D06 ] Skype C2C Service C:\ProgramData\Skype\Toolbars\Skype C2C Service\c2c_service.exe
19:52:30.0133 3648 Skype C2C Service - ok
19:52:30.0211 3648 [ EA396139541706B4B433641D62EA53CE ] SkypeUpdate C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Updater\Updater.exe
19:52:30.0211 3648 SkypeUpdate - ok
19:52:30.0257 3648 [ 548260A7B8654E024DC30BF8A7C5BAA4 ] Smb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\smb.sys
19:52:30.0257 3648 Smb - ok
19:52:30.0320 3648 [ 6313F223E817CC09AA41811DAA7F541D ] SNMPTRAP C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe
19:52:30.0320 3648 SNMPTRAP - ok
19:52:30.0335 3648 [ B9E31E5CACDFE584F34F730A677803F9 ] spldr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\spldr.sys
19:52:30.0335 3648 spldr - ok
19:52:30.0382 3648 [ 85DAA09A98C9286D4EA2BA8D0E644377 ] Spooler C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
19:52:30.0382 3648 Spooler - ok
19:52:30.0507 3648 [ E17E0188BB90FAE42D83E98707EFA59C ] sppsvc C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe
19:52:30.0569 3648 sppsvc - ok
19:52:30.0569 3648 [ 93D7D61317F3D4BC4F4E9F8A96A7DE45 ] sppuinotify C:\Windows\system32\sppuinotify.dll
19:52:30.0585 3648 sppuinotify - ok
19:52:30.0710 3648 [ B2FE88C5E621C8345CC9BAC5CFD366B0 ] SRTSP C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1401010.002\SRTSP64.SYS
19:52:30.0710 3648 SRTSP - ok
19:52:30.0788 3648 [ 1B884D876E87EABF5A3356BBD7321412 ] SRTSPX C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1401010.002\SRTSPX64.SYS
19:52:30.0788 3648 SRTSPX - ok
19:52:30.0881 3648 [ 441FBA48BFF01FDB9D5969EBC1838F0B ] srv C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
19:52:30.0897 3648 srv - ok
19:52:30.0913 3648 [ B4ADEBBF5E3677CCE9651E0F01F7CC28 ] srv2 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
19:52:30.0913 3648 srv2 - ok
19:52:30.0975 3648 [ 0C4540311E11664B245A263E1154CEF8 ] SrvHsfHDA C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VSTAZL6.SYS
19:52:30.0975 3648 SrvHsfHDA - ok
19:52:31.0022 3648 [ 02071D207A9858FBE3A48CBFD59C4A04 ] SrvHsfV92 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VSTDPV6.SYS
19:52:31.0084 3648 SrvHsfV92 - ok
19:52:31.0100 3648 [ 18E40C245DBFAF36FD0134A7EF2DF396 ] SrvHsfWinac C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\VSTCNXT6.SYS
19:52:31.0115 3648 SrvHsfWinac - ok
19:52:31.0147 3648 [ 27E461F0BE5BFF5FC737328F749538C3 ] srvnet C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
19:52:31.0147 3648 srvnet - ok
19:52:31.0178 3648 [ 51B52FBD583CDE8AA9BA62B8B4298F33 ] SSDPSRV C:\Windows\System32\ssdpsrv.dll
19:52:31.0178 3648 SSDPSRV - ok
19:52:31.0193 3648 [ AB7AEBF58DAD8DAAB7A6C45E6A8885CB ] SstpSvc C:\Windows\system32\sstpsvc.dll
19:52:31.0193 3648 SstpSvc - ok
19:52:31.0256 3648 [ A6B2EC3A2B6AD7C3F7B2F3495CADE4C0 ] STacSV C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\STacSV64.exe
19:52:31.0271 3648 STacSV - ok
19:52:31.0287 3648 [ F3817967ED533D08327DC73BC4D5542A ] stexstor C:\Windows\system32\drivers\stexstor.sys
19:52:31.0287 3648 stexstor - ok
19:52:31.0349 3648 [ EBA98394A7D58F7552C52192BD8FA7E6 ] STHDA C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\stwrt64.sys
19:52:31.0349 3648 STHDA - ok
19:52:31.0427 3648 [ 8DD52E8E6128F4B2DA92CE27402871C1 ] stisvc C:\Windows\System32\wiaservc.dll
19:52:31.0427 3648 stisvc - ok
19:52:31.0443 3648 [ D01EC09B6711A5F8E7E6564A4D0FBC90 ] swenum C:\Windows\system32\drivers\swenum.sys
19:52:31.0443 3648 swenum - ok
19:52:31.0474 3648 [ E08E46FDD841B7184194011CA1955A0B ] swprv C:\Windows\System32\swprv.dll
19:52:31.0474 3648 swprv - ok
19:52:31.0521 3648 [ 688BBE78970E639BC1D66AE733394DCF ] SymDS C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1401010.002\SYMDS64.SYS
19:52:31.0537 3648 SymDS - ok
19:52:31.0646 3648 [ A17EE0D0D762CC9B56FB9218D7089AFB ] SymEFA C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1401010.002\SYMEFA64.SYS
19:52:31.0708 3648 SymEFA - ok
19:52:31.0771 3648 [ F5D6D3B7468C46EA2DDC1D19D2A6DA0F ] SymEvent C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
19:52:31.0771 3648 SymEvent - ok
19:52:31.0817 3648 [ ADF37F1A715D6C56C8E065FD8569A9A4 ] SymIRON C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1401010.002\Ironx64.SYS
19:52:31.0817 3648 SymIRON - ok
19:52:31.0849 3648 [ 1605EBD8CB86AFC4430116065995279A ] SymNetS C:\Windows\system32\drivers\N360x64\1401010.002\SYMNETS.SYS
19:52:31.0849 3648 SymNetS - ok
19:52:31.0942 3648 [ CC13EE4AF170ABB99F6449CBB62AB219 ] SynTP C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys
19:52:31.0958 3648 SynTP - ok
19:52:32.0020 3648 [ BF9CCC0BF39B418C8D0AE8B05CF95B7D ] SysMain C:\Windows\system32\sysmain.dll
19:52:32.0036 3648 SysMain - ok
19:52:32.0067 3648 [ E3C61FD7B7C2557E1F1B0B4CEC713585 ] TabletInputService C:\Windows\System32\TabSvc.dll
19:52:32.0067 3648 TabletInputService - ok
19:52:32.0098 3648 [ 40F0849F65D13EE87B9A9AE3C1DD6823 ] TapiSrv C:\Windows\System32\tapisrv.dll
19:52:32.0114 3648 TapiSrv - ok
19:52:32.0129 3648 [ 1BE03AC720F4D302EA01D40F588162F6 ] TBS C:\Windows\System32\tbssvc.dll
19:52:32.0129 3648 TBS - ok
19:52:32.0239 3648 [ F782CAD3CEDBB3F9FFE3BF2775D92DDC ] Tcpip C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
19:52:32.0270 3648 Tcpip - ok
19:52:32.0348 3648 [ F782CAD3CEDBB3F9FFE3BF2775D92DDC ] TCPIP6 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
19:52:32.0363 3648 TCPIP6 - ok
19:52:32.0410 3648 [ DF687E3D8836BFB04FCC0615BF15A519 ] tcpipreg C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
19:52:32.0410 3648 tcpipreg - ok
19:52:32.0426 3648 [ 3371D21011695B16333A3934340C4E7C ] TDPIPE C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdpipe.sys
19:52:32.0426 3648 TDPIPE - ok
19:52:32.0457 3648 [ 51C5ECEB1CDEE2468A1748BE550CFBC8 ] TDTCP C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
19:52:32.0457 3648 TDTCP - ok
19:52:32.0488 3648 [ DDAD5A7AB24D8B65F8D724F5C20FD806 ] tdx C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
19:52:32.0504 3648 tdx - ok
19:52:32.0582 3648 [ 561E7E1F06895D78DE991E01DD0FB6E5 ] TermDD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\termdd.sys
19:52:32.0582 3648 TermDD - ok
19:52:32.0644 3648 [ 2E648163254233755035B46DD7B89123 ] TermService C:\Windows\System32\termsrv.dll
19:52:32.0660 3648 TermService - ok
19:52:32.0660 3648 [ F0344071948D1A1FA732231785A0664C ] Themes C:\Windows\system32\themeservice.dll
19:52:32.0660 3648 Themes - ok
19:52:32.0707 3648 [ E40E80D0304A73E8D269F7141D77250B ] THREADORDER C:\Windows\system32\mmcss.dll
19:52:32.0707 3648 THREADORDER - ok
19:52:32.0738 3648 [ 7E7AFD841694F6AC397E99D75CEAD49D ] TrkWks C:\Windows\System32\trkwks.dll
19:52:32.0738 3648 TrkWks - ok
19:52:32.0800 3648 [ 773212B2AAA24C1E31F10246B15B276C ] TrustedInstaller C:\Windows\servicing\TrustedInstaller.exe
19:52:32.0800 3648 TrustedInstaller - ok
19:52:32.0831 3648 [ CE18B2CDFC837C99E5FAE9CA6CBA5D30 ] tssecsrv C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tssecsrv.sys
19:52:32.0831 3648 tssecsrv - ok
19:52:32.0863 3648 [ D11C783E3EF9A3C52C0EBE83CC5000E9 ] TsUsbFlt C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys
19:52:32.0863 3648 TsUsbFlt - ok
19:52:32.0894 3648 [ 9CC2CCAE8A84820EAECB886D477CBCB8 ] TsUsbGD C:\Windows\system32\drivers\TsUsbGD.sys
19:52:32.0894 3648 TsUsbGD - ok
19:52:32.0941 3648 [ 3566A8DAAFA27AF944F5D705EAA64894 ] tunnel C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
19:52:32.0941 3648 tunnel - ok
19:52:32.0956 3648 [ B4DD609BD7E282BFC683CEC7EAAAAD67 ] uagp35 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uagp35.sys
19:52:32.0956 3648 uagp35 - ok
19:52:32.0987 3648 [ FF4232A1A64012BAA1FD97C7B67DF593 ] udfs C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\udfs.sys
19:52:32.0987 3648 udfs - ok
19:52:33.0019 3648 [ 3CBDEC8D06B9968ABA702EBA076364A1 ] UI0Detect C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe
19:52:33.0019 3648 UI0Detect - ok
19:52:33.0065 3648 [ 4BFE1BC28391222894CBF1E7D0E42320 ] uliagpkx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\uliagpkx.sys
19:52:33.0065 3648 uliagpkx - ok
19:52:33.0128 3648 [ DC54A574663A895C8763AF0FA1FF7561 ] umbus C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys
19:52:33.0128 3648 umbus - ok
19:52:33.0159 3648 [ B2E8E8CB557B156DA5493BBDDCC1474D ] UmPass C:\Windows\system32\drivers\umpass.sys
19:52:33.0159 3648 UmPass - ok
19:52:33.0299 3648 [ 0B0B9F55B12767A755932C26B5FED715 ] UNS C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel® Management Engine Components\UNS\UNS.exe
19:52:33.0331 3648 UNS - ok
19:52:33.0346 3648 [ D47EC6A8E81633DD18D2436B19BAF6DE ] upnphost C:\Windows\System32\upnphost.dll
19:52:33.0362 3648 upnphost - ok
19:52:33.0377 3648 [ 6F1A3157A1C89435352CEB543CDB359C ] usbccgp C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
19:52:33.0393 3648 usbccgp - ok
19:52:33.0424 3648 [ AF0892A803FDDA7492F595368E3B68E7 ] usbcir C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbcir.sys
19:52:33.0424 3648 usbcir - ok
19:52:33.0455 3648 [ C025055FE7B87701EB042095DF1A2D7B ] usbehci C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
19:52:33.0455 3648 usbehci - ok
19:52:33.0502 3648 [ 287C6C9410B111B68B52CA298F7B8C24 ] usbhub C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
19:52:33.0518 3648 usbhub - ok
19:52:33.0533 3648 [ 9840FC418B4CBD632D3D0A667A725C31 ] usbohci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys
19:52:33.0533 3648 usbohci - ok
19:52:33.0611 3648 [ 73188F58FB384E75C4063D29413CEE3D ] usbprint C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
19:52:33.0611 3648 usbprint - ok
19:52:33.0658 3648 [ AAA2513C8AED8B54B189FD0C6B1634C0 ] usbscan C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
19:52:33.0658 3648 usbscan - ok
19:52:33.0689 3648 [ FED648B01349A3C8395A5169DB5FB7D6 ] USBSTOR C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
19:52:33.0689 3648 USBSTOR - ok
19:52:33.0689 3648 [ 62069A34518BCF9C1FD9E74B3F6DB7CD ] usbuhci C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys
19:52:33.0689 3648 usbuhci - ok
19:52:33.0736 3648 [ 454800C2BC7F3927CE030141EE4F4C50 ] usbvideo C:\Windows\system32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
19:52:33.0736 3648 usbvideo - ok
19:52:33.0767 3648 [ EDBB23CBCF2CDF727D64FF9B51A6070E ] UxSms C:\Windows\System32\uxsms.dll
19:52:33.0767 3648 UxSms - ok
19:52:33.0783 3648 [ C118A82CD78818C29AB228366EBF81C3 ] VaultSvc C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe
19:52:33.0783 3648 VaultSvc - ok
19:52:33.0814 3648 [ C5C876CCFC083FF3B128F933823E87BD ] vdrvroot C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vdrvroot.sys
19:52:33.0814 3648 vdrvroot - ok
19:52:33.0861 3648 [ 8D6B481601D01A456E75C3210F1830BE ] vds C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe
19:52:33.0861 3648 vds - ok
19:52:33.0923 3648 [ DA4DA3F5E02943C2DC8C6ED875DE68DD ] vga C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vgapnp.sys
19:52:33.0923 3648 vga - ok
19:52:33.0923 3648 [ 53E92A310193CB3C03BEA963DE7D9CFC ] VgaSave C:\Windows\System32\drivers\vga.sys
19:52:33.0939 3648 VgaSave - ok
19:52:33.0955 3648 [ 2CE2DF28C83AEAF30084E1B1EB253CBB ] vhdmp C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vhdmp.sys
19:52:33.0970 3648 vhdmp - ok
19:52:33.0986 3648 [ E5689D93FFE4E5D66C0178761240DD54 ] viaide C:\Windows\system32\drivers\viaide.sys
19:52:34.0001 3648 viaide - ok
19:52:34.0033 3648 [ D2AAFD421940F640B407AEFAAEBD91B0 ] volmgr C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgr.sys
19:52:34.0048 3648 volmgr - ok
19:52:34.0079 3648 [ A255814907C89BE58B79EF2F189B843B ] volmgrx C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
19:52:34.0079 3648 volmgrx - ok
19:52:34.0111 3648 [ 0D08D2F3B3FF84E433346669B5E0F639 ] volsnap C:\Windows\system32\drivers\volsnap.sys
19:52:34.0111 3648 volsnap - ok
19:52:34.0157 3648 [ 5E2016EA6EBACA03C04FEAC5F330D997 ] vsmraid C:\Windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys
19:52:34.0157 3648 vsmraid - ok
19:52:34.0220 3648 [ B60BA0BC31B0CB414593E169F6F21CC2 ] VSS C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe
19:52:34.0251 3648 VSS - ok
19:52:34.0267 3648 [ 36D4720B72B5C5D9CB2B9C29E9DF67A1 ] vwifibus C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifibus.sys
19:52:34.0267 3648 vwifibus - ok
19:52:34.0313 3648 [ 6A3D66263414FF0D6FA754C646612F3F ] vwififlt C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys
19:52:34.0313 3648 vwififlt - ok
19:52:34.0360 3648 [ 6A638FC4BFDDC4D9B186C28C91BD1A01 ] vwifimp C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwifimp.sys
19:52:34.0360 3648 vwifimp - ok
19:52:34.0391 3648 [ 1C9D80CC3849B3788048078C26486E1A ] W32Time C:\Windows\system32\w32time.dll
19:52:34.0407 3648 W32Time - ok
19:52:34.0438 3648 [ 4E9440F4F152A7B944CB1663D3935A3E ] WacomPen C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wacompen.sys
19:52:34.0438 3648 WacomPen - ok
19:52:34.0501 3648 [ 356AFD78A6ED4457169241AC3965230C ] WANARP C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
19:52:34.0501 3648 WANARP - ok
19:52:34.0501 3648 [ 356AFD78A6ED4457169241AC3965230C ] Wanarpv6 C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
19:52:34.0501 3648 Wanarpv6 - ok
19:52:34.0641 3648 [ 3CEC96DE223E49EAAE3651FCF8FAEA6C ] WatAdminSvc C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe
19:52:34.0657 3648 WatAdminSvc - ok
19:52:34.0719 3648 [ 78F4E7F5C56CB9716238EB57DA4B6A75 ] wbengine C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe
19:52:34.0750 3648 wbengine - ok
19:52:34.0766 3648 [ 3AA101E8EDAB2DB4131333F4325C76A3 ] WbioSrvc C:\Windows\System32\wbiosrvc.dll
19:52:34.0781 3648 WbioSrvc - ok
19:52:34.0797 3648 [ 7368A2AFD46E5A4481D1DE9D14848EDD ] wcncsvc C:\Windows\System32\wcncsvc.dll
19:52:34.0813 3648 wcncsvc - ok
19:52:34.0828 3648 [ 20F7441334B18CEE52027661DF4A6129 ] WcsPlugInService C:\Windows\System32\WcsPlugInService.dll
19:52:34.0828 3648 WcsPlugInService - ok
19:52:34.0844 3648 [ 72889E16FF12BA0F235467D6091B17DC ] Wd C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wd.sys
19:52:34.0859 3648 Wd - ok
19:52:34.0891 3648 [ 441BD2D7B4F98134C3A4F9FA570FD250 ] Wdf01000 C:\Windows\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
19:52:34.0906 3648 Wdf01000 - ok
19:52:34.0922 3648 [ BF1FC3F79B863C914687A737C2F3D681 ] WdiServiceHost C:\Windows\system32\wdi.dll
19:52:34.0922 3648 WdiServiceHost - ok
19:52:34.0922 3648 [ BF1FC3F79B863C914687A737C2F3D681 ] WdiSystemHost C:\Windows\system32\wdi.dll
19:52:34.0937 3648 WdiSystemHost - ok
19:52:34.0953 3648 [ 3DB6D04E1C64272F8B14EB8BC4616280 ] WebClient C:\Windows\System32\webclnt.dll
19:52:34.0969 3648 WebClient - ok
19:52:34.0984 3648 [ C749025A679C5103E575E3B48E092C43 ] Wecsvc C:\Windows\system32\wecsvc.dll
19:52:34.0984 3648 Wecsvc - ok
19:52:35.0015 3648 [ 7E591867422DC788B9E5BD337A669A08 ] wercplsupport C:\Windows\System32\wercplsupport.dll
19:52:35.0015 3648 wercplsupport - ok
19:52:35.0047 3648 [ 6D137963730144698CBD10F202E9F251 ] WerSvc C:\Windows\System32\WerSvc.dll
19:52:35.0047 3648 WerSvc - ok
19:52:35.0093 3648 [ 611B23304BF067451A9FDEE01FBDD725 ] WfpLwf C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
19:52:35.0093 3648 WfpLwf - ok
19:52:35.0093 3648 [ 05ECAEC3E4529A7153B3136CEB49F0EC ] WIMMount C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wimmount.sys
19:52:35.0093 3648 WIMMount - ok
19:52:35.0125 3648 WinDefend - ok
19:52:35.0125 3648 WinHttpAutoProxySvc - ok
19:52:35.0171 3648 [ 19B07E7E8915D701225DA41CB3877306 ] Winmgmt C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WMIsvc.dll
19:52:35.0171 3648 Winmgmt - ok
19:52:35.0249 3648 [ BCB1310604AA415C4508708975B3931E ] WinRM C:\Windows\system32\WsmSvc.dll
19:52:35.0281 3648 WinRM - ok
19:52:35.0359 3648 [ FE88B288356E7B47B74B13372ADD906D ] WinUsb C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\WinUsb.sys
19:52:35.0359 3648 WinUsb - ok
19:52:35.0405 3648 [ 4FADA86E62F18A1B2F42BA18AE24E6AA ] Wlansvc C:\Windows\System32\wlansvc.dll
19:52:35.0421 3648 Wlansvc - ok
19:52:35.0483 3648 [ 06C8FA1CF39DE6A735B54D906BA791C6 ] wlcrasvc C:\Program Files\Windows Live\Mesh\wlcrasvc.exe
19:52:35.0483 3648 wlcrasvc - ok
19:52:35.0671 3648 [ 7E47C328FC4768CB8BEAFBCFAFA70362 ] wlidsvc C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
19:52:35.0702 3648 wlidsvc - ok
19:52:35.0764 3648 [ F6FF8944478594D0E414D3F048F0D778 ] WmiAcpi C:\Windows\system32\drivers\wmiacpi.sys
19:52:35.0764 3648 WmiAcpi - ok
19:52:35.0795 3648 [ 38B84C94C5A8AF291ADFEA478AE54F93 ] wmiApSrv C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe
19:52:35.0795 3648 wmiApSrv - ok
19:52:35.0827 3648 WMPNetworkSvc - ok
19:52:35.0873 3648 [ 96C6E7100D724C69FCF9E7BF590D1DCA ] WPCSvc C:\Windows\System32\wpcsvc.dll
19:52:35.0889 3648 WPCSvc - ok
19:52:35.0905 3648 [ 93221146D4EBBF314C29B23CD6CC391D ] WPDBusEnum C:\Windows\system32\wpdbusenum.dll
19:52:35.0920 3648 WPDBusEnum - ok
19:52:35.0951 3648 [ 6BCC1D7D2FD2453957C5479A32364E52 ] ws2ifsl C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
19:52:35.0951 3648 ws2ifsl - ok
19:52:35.0967 3648 [ E8B1FE6669397D1772D8196DF0E57A9E ] wscsvc C:\Windows\System32\wscsvc.dll
19:52:35.0967 3648 wscsvc - ok
19:52:35.0983 3648 WSearch - ok
19:52:36.0061 3648 [ D9EF901DCA379CFE914E9FA13B73B4C4 ] wuauserv C:\Windows\system32\wuaueng.dll
19:52:36.0092 3648 wuauserv - ok
19:52:36.0123 3648 [ D3381DC54C34D79B22CEE0D65BA91B7C ] WudfPf C:\Windows\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
19:52:36.0123 3648 WudfPf - ok
19:52:36.0139 3648 [ 7A95C95B6C4CF292D689106BCAE49543 ] wudfsvc C:\Windows\System32\WUDFSvc.dll
19:52:36.0154 3648 wudfsvc - ok
19:52:36.0185 3648 [ CE8CF9DE9CBFDAA318BD04D8BE3FCADA ] WwanSvc C:\Windows\System32\wwansvc.dll
19:52:36.0185 3648 WwanSvc - ok
19:52:36.0217 3648 ================ Scan global ===============================
19:52:36.0248 3648 [ BA0CD8C393E8C9F83354106093832C7B ] C:\Windows\system32\basesrv.dll
19:52:36.0295 3648 [ F46BBAAC1C4980F4D0DD463F190A42D3 ] C:\Windows\system32\winsrv.dll
19:52:36.0295 3648 [ F46BBAAC1C4980F4D0DD463F190A42D3 ] C:\Windows\system32\winsrv.dll
19:52:36.0326 3648 [ D6160F9D869BA3AF0B787F971DB56368 ] C:\Windows\system32\sxssrv.dll
19:52:36.0357 3648 [ 24ACB7E5BE595468E3B9AA488B9B4FCB ] C:\Windows\system32\services.exe
19:52:36.0357 3648 [Global] - ok
19:52:36.0357 3648 ================ Scan MBR ==================================
19:52:36.0373 3648 [ A36C5E4F47E84449FF07ED3517B43A31 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
19:52:36.0373 3648 Suspicious mbr (Forged): \Device\Harddisk0\DR0
19:52:36.0404 3648 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 ( Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.c ) - infected
19:52:36.0404 3648 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - detected Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.c (0)
19:52:36.0466 3648 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 ( TDSS File System ) - warning
19:52:36.0466 3648 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - detected TDSS File System (1)
19:52:36.0466 3648 ================ Scan VBR ==================================
19:52:36.0466 3648 [ AD38348450745AEE7AE77EB00EB0F241 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1
19:52:36.0482 3648 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition1 - ok
19:52:36.0513 3648 [ 2A7836AC67E876F5625BAB87D8AC5AC8 ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2
19:52:36.0513 3648 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition2 - ok
19:52:36.0544 3648 [ D91299A74E75E4844A64F8B25AE85DDC ] \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition3
19:52:36.0544 3648 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\Partition3 - ok
19:52:36.0544 3648 ============================================================
19:52:36.0544 3648 Scan finished
19:52:36.0544 3648 ============================================================
19:52:36.0575 5336 Detected object count: 2
19:52:36.0575 5336 Actual detected object count: 2
19:54:41.0361 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\# - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0392 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0439 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\cmd.dll - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0455 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\cmd64.dll - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0657 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\sub.dll - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0673 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\subx.dll - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0689 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\drv32 - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0704 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\drv64 - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0704 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\servers.dat - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0704 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\config.ini - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0704 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\ldr16 - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0704 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\ldr32 - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0720 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\ldr64 - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0720 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\s - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0720 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\ldrm - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0720 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\u - copied to quarantine
19:54:41.0954 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 ( Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.c ) - will be cured on reboot
19:54:42.0094 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 - ok
19:54:43.0841 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 ( Rootkit.Boot.Pihar.c ) - User select action: Cure
19:54:43.0873 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\cmd.dll - copied to quarantine
19:54:43.0873 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\cmd64.dll - copied to quarantine
19:54:43.0888 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\sub.dll - copied to quarantine
19:54:43.0888 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\subx.dll - copied to quarantine
19:54:43.0904 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\drv32 - copied to quarantine
19:54:43.0919 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\drv64 - copied to quarantine
19:54:43.0966 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\servers.dat - copied to quarantine
19:54:43.0997 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\config.ini - copied to quarantine
19:54:44.0013 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\ldr16 - copied to quarantine
19:54:44.0075 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\ldr32 - copied to quarantine
19:54:44.0091 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\ldr64 - copied to quarantine
19:54:44.0091 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\s - copied to quarantine
19:54:44.0091 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\ldrm - copied to quarantine
19:54:44.0107 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0\TDLFS\u - copied to quarantine
19:54:44.0107 5336 \Device\Harddisk0\DR0 ( TDSS File System ) - User select action: Quarantine
19:54:51.0751 5304 Deinitialize success

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,573 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Looks good you need to reboot to complete the removal.

Let me know how its running after ESET
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 dutchjazz

dutchjazz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

Results of ESETScan

C:\Program Files (x86)\MyFunCards_5m\bar\1.bin\5mdatact.dll probably a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.A application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyFunCards_5m\bar\1.bin\5mhtmlmu.dll probably a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.B application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\Program Files (x86)\MyFunCards_5m\bar\1.bin\5mskin.dll a variant of Win32/Toolbar.MyWebSearch.P application cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\22.10.2012_19.51.28\mbr0000\tdlfs0000\tsk0000.dta a variant of Win32/Olmarik.AYI trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\22.10.2012_19.51.28\mbr0000\tdlfs0000\tsk0004.dta a variant of Win32/Rootkit.Kryptik.OX trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\22.10.2012_19.51.28\mbr0000\tdlfs0000\tsk0009.dta Win32/Olmarik.AFK trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\22.10.2012_19.51.28\mbr0000\tdlfs0000\tsk0010.dta Win64/Olmarik.AK trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\22.10.2012_19.51.28\tdlfs0000\tsk0000.dta a variant of Win32/Olmarik.AYI trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\22.10.2012_19.51.28\tdlfs0000\tsk0004.dta a variant of Win32/Rootkit.Kryptik.OX trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\22.10.2012_19.51.28\tdlfs0000\tsk0009.dta Win32/Olmarik.AFK trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\22.10.2012_19.51.28\tdlfs0000\tsk0010.dta Win64/Olmarik.AK trojan cleaned by deleting - quarantined

#6 dutchjazz

dutchjazz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

I'm not getting anymore messages when starting up or any other time. So far so good. Should I go into the SuperAntiSpyware and delete the items in quarantine? Thank you for all your help. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,573 posts
  •  

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

You're welcome!! Yes you can delete those if all is running well. Just so you know an item in Quarantine can no longer harm the machine.

You did not post the Minitoolbox log.

#8 dutchjazz

dutchjazz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:29 PM

MiniToolBox results.

MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 23-07-2012
Ran by Pam (administrator) on 24-10-2012 at 00:25:43
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 (X64)
Boot Mode: Normal

========================= Flush DNS: ===================================

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

========================= IE Proxy Settings: ==============================

Proxy is not enabled.
No Proxy Server is set.

"Reset IE Proxy Settings": IE Proxy Settings were reset.

========================= FF Proxy Settings: ==============================

"Reset FF Proxy Settings": Firefox Proxy settings were reset.

========================= Hosts content: =================================

========================= IP Configuration: ================================

Realtek RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter = Wireless Network Connection (Connected)
Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller = Local Area Connection (Media disconnected)
Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter = Wireless Network Connection 2 (Media disconnected)

# ----------------------------------
# IPv4 Configuration
# ----------------------------------
pushd interface ipv4

reset
set global icmpredirects=enabled

popd
# End of IPv4 configuration

Windows IP Configuration

Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : Pam-HP
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
DNS Suffix Search List. . . . . . : esr9850

Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection 2:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : AC-81-12-A4-D1-0B
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 78-E3-B5-5D-A6-60

Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : esr9850
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : AC-81-12-A4-D1-0B
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::55af:3728:dc13:d5a8%11(Preferred)
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.101(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Lease Obtained. . . . . . . . . . : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 12:21:27 AM
Lease Expires . . . . . . . . . . : Saturday, October 22, 2022 12:21:26 AM
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DHCP Server . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
DHCPv6 IAID . . . . . . . . . . . : 246186258
DHCPv6 Client DUID. . . . . . . . : 00-01-00-01-16-2E-10-73-AC-81-12-A4-D1-0B
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
Primary WINS Server . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Tunnel adapter isatap.esr9850:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : esr9850
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No

Tunnel adapter isatap.{C48568D5-C650-4C8D-B7AA-A9F2AA336369}:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2

Tunnel adapter Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
IPv6 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 2001:0:4137:9e76:c9e:291a:3f57:ff9a(Preferred)
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::c9e:291a:3f57:ff9a%14(Preferred)
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : ::
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

Tunnel adapter isatap.{05326664-3C69-4FD9-BC19-62A49FA77667}:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #3
Server: esr9850.esr9850
Address: 192.168.0.1

Name: google.com
Addresses: 2607:f8b0:4006:801::1002

Pinging google.com [173.194.43.0] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 173.194.43.0: bytes=32 time=25ms TTL=54
Reply from 173.194.43.0: bytes=32 time=27ms TTL=54

Ping statistics for 173.194.43.0:
Packets: Sent = 2, Received = 2, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 25ms, Maximum = 27ms, Average = 26ms

Name: yahoo.com
Addresses: 98.138.253.109

Pinging yahoo.com [72.30.38.140] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 72.30.38.140: bytes=32 time=103ms TTL=49
Reply from 72.30.38.140: bytes=32 time=140ms TTL=49

Ping statistics for 72.30.38.140:
Minimum = 103ms, Maximum = 140ms, Average = 121ms

Name: bleepingcomputer.com
Address: 208.43.87.2

Pinging bleepingcomputer.com [208.43.87.2] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 208.43.87.2: Destination host unreachable.
Reply from 208.43.87.2: Destination host unreachable.

Ping statistics for 208.43.87.2:

Pinging 127.0.0.1 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time=8ms TTL=128
Reply from 127.0.0.1: bytes=32 time=3ms TTL=128

Ping statistics for 127.0.0.1:
Minimum = 3ms, Maximum = 8ms, Average = 5ms
===========================================================================
Interface List
15...ac 81 12 a4 d1 0b ......Microsoft Virtual WiFi Miniport Adapter
12...78 e3 b5 5d a6 60 ......Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
11...ac 81 12 a4 d1 0b ......Realtek RTL8188CE 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter
1...........................Software Loopback Interface 1
16...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter
17...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #2
14...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
18...00 00 00 00 00 00 00 e0 Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #3

IPv4 Route Table
Active Routes:
Network Destination Netmask Gateway Interface Metric
0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.101 25
127.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
127.0.0.1 255.255.255.255 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
127.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
192.168.0.0 255.255.255.0 On-link 192.168.0.101 281
192.168.0.101 255.255.255.255 On-link 192.168.0.101 281
192.168.0.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 192.168.0.101 281
224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
224.0.0.0 240.0.0.0 On-link 192.168.0.101 281
255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 127.0.0.1 306
255.255.255.255 255.255.255.255 On-link 192.168.0.101 281
Persistent Routes:
None

IPv6 Route Table
Active Routes:
If Metric Network Destination Gateway
14 58 ::/0 On-link
1 306 ::1/128 On-link
14 58 2001::/32 On-link
14 306 2001:0:4137:9e76:c9e:291a:3f57:ff9a/128
On-link
11 281 fe80::/64 On-link
14 306 fe80::/64 On-link
14 306 fe80::c9e:291a:3f57:ff9a/128
On-link
11 281 fe80::55af:3728:dc13:d5a8/128
On-link
1 306 ff00::/8 On-link
14 306 ff00::/8 On-link
11 281 ff00::/8 On-link
Persistent Routes:
None
========================= Winsock entries =====================================

Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NLAapi.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\napinsp.dll [52224] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll [65024] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll [20992] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog5 07 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog5 08 C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [145280] (Microsoft Corp.)
Catalog5 09 C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [121704] (Apple Inc.)
Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll [232448] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 01 C:\Windows\System32\NLAapi.dll [70656] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 02 C:\Windows\System32\napinsp.dll [68096] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 03 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 04 C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll [86016] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 06 C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll [28672] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog5 07 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [170880] (Microsoft Corp.)
x64-Catalog5 08 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL [170880] (Microsoft Corp.)
x64-Catalog5 09 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll [132968] (Apple Inc.)
x64-Catalog9 01 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 02 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 03 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 04 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 05 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 06 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 07 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 08 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 09 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)
x64-Catalog9 10 C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll [326144] (Microsoft Corporation)

========================= Event log errors: ===============================

Application errors:
==================
Error: (10/24/2012 00:21:55 AM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (10/23/2012 10:05:07 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )
Description: //./root/CIMV2SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 990x80041003

Error: (10/22/2012 10:12:36 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/22/2012 08:06:56 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest1".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest2" on line C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest3.
A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active.
Conflicting components are:.
Component 1: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest.
Component 2: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2.manifest.

Error: (10/22/2012 08:06:42 PM) (Source: SideBySide) (User: )
Description: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest1".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest2" on line C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest3.
A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active.
Conflicting components are:.
Component 1: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifest.
Component 2: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2.manifest.

Error: (10/22/2012 07:57:25 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/22/2012 07:47:50 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/22/2012 06:40:40 PM) (Source: WinMgmt) (User: )

Error: (10/21/2012 10:53:47 PM) (Source: Dell-System-Update) (User: )
Description: Synaptics MUP installation Utilies
Description: Synaptics Pointing device driver
Log file: C:\Windows\Synaptics.log
Exit code: 3010

Error: (10/21/2012 08:27:07 PM) (Source: Application Error) (User: )
Description: Faulting application name: svchost.exe, version: 6.1.7600.16385, time stamp: 0x4a5bc3c5
Faulting module name: MSHTML.dll, version: 9.0.8112.16450, time stamp: 0x50372c8a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x001d9ad6
Faulting process id: 0x268
Faulting application start time: 0xsvchost.exe0
Faulting application path: svchost.exe1
Faulting module path: svchost.exe2
Report Id: svchost.exe3

System errors:
=============
Error: (10/24/2012 00:21:28 AM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The MyFunCardsService service failed to start due to the following error:
%%2

Error: (10/23/2012 10:04:38 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
Description: The MyFunCardsService service failed to start due to the following error:
%%2

Error: (10/22/2012 10:12:01 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
%%2

Error: (10/22/2012 10:08:23 PM) (Source: DCOM) (User: )
Description: {AB8902B4-09CA-4BB6-B78D-A8F59079A8D5}

Error: (10/22/2012 07:56:09 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
%%2

Error: (10/22/2012 07:47:25 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
%%2

Error: (10/22/2012 06:44:28 PM) (Source: Microsoft-Windows-WindowsUpdateClient) (User: NT AUTHORITY)
Description: Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80070643: Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2724197).

Error: (10/22/2012 06:39:58 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
%%2

Error: (10/22/2012 06:39:29 PM) (Source: BugCheck) (User: )
Description: 0x0000000a (0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80002eb0174)C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP102212-30622-01

Error: (10/21/2012 07:57:32 PM) (Source: Service Control Manager) (User: )
%%2

Microsoft Office Sessions:
=========================
Error: (10/24/2012 00:21:55 AM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/23/2012 10:05:07 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/22/2012 10:12:36 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/22/2012 08:06:56 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )
Description: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifestC:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2.manifestC:\Users\Pam\Downloads\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe

Error: (10/22/2012 08:06:42 PM) (Source: SideBySide)(User: )
Description: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_fa396087175ac9ac.manifestC:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2.manifestC:\Users\Pam\Downloads\esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe

Error: (10/22/2012 07:57:25 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/22/2012 07:47:50 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/22/2012 06:40:40 PM) (Source: WinMgmt)(User: )

Error: (10/21/2012 10:53:47 PM) (Source: Dell-System-Update)(User: )
Description: Synaptics MUP installation Utilies
Description: Synaptics Pointing device driver
Log file: C:\Windows\Synaptics.log
Exit code: 3010

Error: (10/21/2012 08:27:07 PM) (Source: Application Error)(User: )
Description: svchost.exe6.1.7600.163854a5bc3c5MSHTML.dll9.0.8112.1645050372c8ac0000005001d9ad626801cdafe9f10c3eae\\.\globalroot\systemroot\svchost.exeC:\Windows\system32\MSHTML.dll35d940f6-1bdf-11e2-99a2-78e3b55da660

=========================== Installed Programs ============================

Adobe Flash Player 11 ActiveX (Version: 11.4.402.287)
Adobe Reader X (10.1.4) MUI (Version: 10.1.4)
Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5 (Version: 11.5.9.620)
Agatha Christie - Peril at End House (Version: 2.2.0.95)
AnswerWorks 5.0 English Runtime (Version: 5.0.7)
Apple Application Support (Version: 2.2.2)
Apple Mobile Device Support (Version: 6.0.0.59)
Apple Software Update (Version: 2.1.3.127)
Bejeweled 3 (Version: 2.2.0.97)
Bing Bar (Version: 7.0.610.0)
Blackhawk Striker 2 (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Blasterball 3 (Version: 2.2.0.97)
Blio (Version: 2.2.6699)
Bonjour (Version: 3.0.0.10)
Bounce Symphony (Version: 2.2.0.97)
Brother MFL-Pro Suite MFC-J835DW (Version: 1.0.8.0)
Cake Mania (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Canon MP500
Chronicles of Albian (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Chuzzle Deluxe (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Cisco EAP-FAST Module (Version: 2.2.14)
Cisco LEAP Module (Version: 1.0.19)
Cisco PEAP Module (Version: 1.1.6)
Coupon Printer for Windows (Version: 5.0.0.1)
CouponBar (Version: 5.0.0.5)
Cradle of Rome 2 (Version: 2.2.0.95)
CyberLink YouCam (Version: 3.5.1.4119)
D3DX10 (Version: 15.4.2368.0902)
ESET Online Scanner v3
ESU for Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 (Version: 2.1.1)
Evernote v. 4.2.3 (Version: 4.2.3.22)
Farm Frenzy (Version: 2.2.0.95)
FATE (Version: 2.2.0.97)
Google Chrome (Version: 22.0.1229.94)
Google Update Helper (Version: 1.3.21.123)
Governor of Poker 2 Premium Edition (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Hewlett-Packard ACLM.NET v1.1.1.0 (Version: 1.00.0000)
HP Auto (Version: 1.0.12935.3667)
HP Client Services (Version: 1.1.12938.3539)
HP Connection Manager (Version: 4.1.22.1)
HP Customer Experience Enhancements (Version: 6.0.1.7)
HP Documentation (Version: 1.1.0.0)
HP Games (Version: 1.0.2.5)
HP Launch Box (Version: 1.1.5)
HP MovieStore (Version: 1.0.057)
HP MovieStore (Version: 2.0)
HP On Screen Display (Version: 1.3.5)
HP Power Manager (Version: 1.4.7)
HP Quick Launch (Version: 2.7.2)
HP QuickWeb (Version: 3.1.0.9742)
HP Setup (Version: 8.7.4751.3798)
HP Setup Manager (Version: 1.1.13476.3753)
HP Software Framework (Version: 4.5.10.1)
HP Support Assistant (Version: 6.0.5.4)
IDT Audio (Version: 1.0.6341.0)
Intel® Control Center (Version: 1.2.1.1007)
Intel® Management Engine Components (Version: 6.0.0.1179)
Intel® Processor Graphics (Version: 8.15.10.2372)
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Version: 10.5.0.1026)
iTunes (Version: 10.7.0.21)
Java Auto Updater (Version: 2.1.6.0)
Java™ 6 Update 32 (Version: 6.0.320)
Java™ 7 Update 5 (Version: 7.0.50)
JavaFX 2.1.1 (Version: 2.1.1)
Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star - Collector's Edition (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Junk Mail filter update (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Mah Jong Medley (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.65.1.1000 (Version: 1.65.1.1000)
Mesh Runtime (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Version: 4.0.30319)
Microsoft Application Error Reporting (Version: 12.0.6015.5000)
Microsoft Office 2010 (Version: 14.0.4763.1000)
Microsoft Silverlight (Version: 4.1.10329.0)
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Compact Edition [ENU] (Version: 3.1.0000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.59193)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (Version: 8.0.61001)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.59192)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) (Version: 8.0.61000)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.17 (Version: 9.0.30729)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148 (Version: 9.0.30729.4148)
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.6161 (Version: 9.0.30729.6161)
Microsoft WSE 3.0 Runtime (Version: 3.0.5305.0)
Mozilla Firefox 16.0.1 (x86 en-US) (Version: 16.0.1)
Mozilla Maintenance Service (Version: 16.0.1)
MSVCRT (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSVCRT_amd64 (Version: 15.4.2862.0708)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB954430) (Version: 4.20.9870.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP2 (KB973688) (Version: 4.20.9876.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (KB2721691) (Version: 4.30.2114.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (KB973685) (Version: 4.30.2107.0)
MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser (Version: 4.30.2100.0)
MyFunCards Toolbar
Mystery of Mortlake Mansion (Version: 2.2.0.97)
Namco All-Stars: PAC-MAN (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Norton 360 (Version: 20.1.1.2)
Nuance PaperPort 12 (Version: 12.1.0000)
Nuance PDF Viewer Plus (Version: 5.30.3290)
OpenOffice.org 3.3 (Version: 3.3.9567)
PaperPort Image Printer 64-bit (Version: 1.00.0001)
Penguins! (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Plants vs. Zombies - Game of the Year (Version: 2.2.0.95)
PlayReady PC Runtime x86 (Version: 1.3.0)
Poker Superstars III (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Polar Bowler (Version: 2.2.0.97)
Polar Golfer (Version: 2.2.0.95)
Quicken 2010 (Version: 19.1.7.14)
QuickTime (Version: 7.72.80.56)
Realtek Ethernet Controller Driver (Version: 7.46.610.2011)
Realtek PCIE Card Reader (Version: 6.1.7601.81)
REALTEK Wireless LAN Driver (Version: 1.00.11.0706)
Recovery Manager (Version: 2.0.0)
RoxioNow Player (Version: 1.9.5.103)
Scansoft PDF Professional
Skype Click to Call (Version: 6.2.10687)
Skype™ 5.10 (Version: 5.10.116)
Slingo Supreme (Version: 2.2.0.97)
SUPERAntiSpyware (Version: 5.6.1012)
Synaptics TouchPad Driver (Version: 15.3.17.0)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2468871) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2533523) (Version: 1)
Update for Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (KB2600217) (Version: 1)
Update Installer for WildTangent Games App
Vacation Quest - The Hawaiian Islands (Version: 2.2.0.97)
Virtual Villagers 5 - New Believers (Version: 2.2.0.97)
WildTangent Games App (HP Games) (Version: 4.0.5.36)
Windows Live Communications Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Essentials (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live ID Sign-in Assistant (Version: 7.250.4225.0)
Windows Live Installer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Language Selector (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Mail (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Mesh ActiveX Control for Remote Connections (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Messenger (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live MIME IFilter (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Movie Maker (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Common (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Photo Gallery (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live PIMT Platform (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Remote Client (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Client Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live Remote Service Resources (Version: 15.4.5722.2)
Windows Live SOXE (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live SOXE Definitions (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live UX Platform Language Pack (Version: 15.4.3508.1109)
Windows Live Writer (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Windows Live Writer Resources (Version: 15.4.3502.0922)
Zuma Deluxe (Version: 2.2.0.95)

========================= Memory info: ===================================

Percentage of memory in use: 45%
Total physical RAM: 3893.86 MB
Available physical RAM: 2129.54 MB
Total Pagefile: 7785.91 MB
Available Pagefile: 5824.44 MB
Total Virtual: 4095.88 MB
Available Virtual: 3969.57 MB

========================= Partitions: =====================================

1 Drive c: () (Fixed) (Total:447.36 GB) (Free:401.96 GB) NTFS
2 Drive d: (Recovery) (Fixed) (Total:14.24 GB) (Free:1.58 GB) NTFS