My name is Matthias
and I'll help you with the cleanup of your computer.Please be aware of the following:
- Please complete all steps in the specified order.
- Even if tools don't find malware, I want you to post the logfiles anyway.
- Please copy and paste the logfiles directly into your posts. Please do not attach them unless you are instructed to do so.
- Read the instructions carefully. If you have problems, stop what you were doing and describe the problems you encountered as precisely as you can.
- Don't install or uninstall software during the cleanup unless you are told to do so.
- If you can't answer for the next few days, please let me know. If you haven't answered within 5 days, I am assuming that you don't need help anymore and your topic will be closed.
- I can not guarantee that we will find and be able to remove all malware. Formatting is usually faster and always the safest way.
- If you decide to clean your PC, work with us until a team member tells you that you are clean.
- As my first language is not English, please do not use slang or idioms. It could be hard for me to understand.
Please download DDS
by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.DDS.comDDS.pif
- Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
- Mark the option attach.txt.
- Click on Start.
- After the scan has finished, confirm the message with Ok.
- DDS will automatically open both logfiles.
- You can find them on your desktop as well.
- Please post the content of those logfiles with your next answer.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.
Information on A/V control HERE