Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from long time reader, first time member

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SDiBen

SDiBen

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:14 PM

Posted 19 October 2012 - 10:29 AM

Hi All,

I'm Steve and been working in the IT field in MA for 15+ years. It's funny how sometimes you get more support information from sites like this than you do the manufacturers. I hope to be able to reciprocate. I'm all PC and server but have worked on many MAC's as well. I've installed Linux, configured drivers, etc but am no expert by any means.

An on that note.....It's better to work in IT then to be in sh "IT".....I always say! :hysterical:

Edited by SDiBen, 19 October 2012 - 10:29 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:14 PM

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

Is there a difference?
Welcome to BC. I look forward to reading your contributions.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users